“Great Stay”

Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in Brooklyn
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Clean and comfortable room. Plus, the hotel was spotless. The people at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. I liked the location. The 10 minute walk to White Castle was a pleasant surprise. I would stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Shana M,

Thank you for spending time with us all the way from Virginia. We genuinely enjoyed your company and hope to see you again soon. I am glad that your expectations of cleanliness were met. We have the best housekeeping staff around.

We can't wait until your next stay!

David Margolies

P.S. Want Our VERY Best Rates & Promotions?? Just Visit The Condor Hotel Website Directly. Exclusive and Unbeatable Prices!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
wayne, nj
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The room was clean and updated with modern finishes. I had a room with a King size bed and it was so roomy we had more space than expected. Not to mention, the workers at the front desk were more than accommodating. Overall, very impressed. Location was key too, I went to the Brooklyn brewery and stayed here for the night. It was only a can ride away and the concierge was nice enough to call one for us too! There's no doubt in my mind that I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear kriscas0,

I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the Brooklyn Brewery not far from us. It sounds like our staff really took care of you during your stay too.

We hope to see you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I loved the hotel so much the staff was nice and friendly. The rooms was very clean and nice as well. I loved my room it had a sink and microwave which was a plus.

I loved that the hotel even provided a list of recommendation to bars, cafe and restaurants.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear ErikaBee A,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your room with a kitchenette as well as the great recommendations for bars, cafes and restaurants in our immediate vicinity. My staff works so hard to deliver an amazing stay to each and every guest. I am delighted to know that you took advantage of their knowledge of the area!

All the best.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've been visiting Brooklyn for over 10 years because my daughter went to Pratt and is now living and working there. This was my first experience at the Condor. What a gem! The staff was genuinely friendly and went out of their way to make my stay (5 days) the most comfortable that I have ever had. The rooms were beautifully designed, with a bed that I actually didn't want to leave due to 12 inches of snow that came to town with me! I have to admit that the snow prevented me from exploring the area, but I will definitely go back when it's warmer to do so. I actually enjoy the Hassidic neighborhood because it is so authentic to Brooklyn, and it provides another dimension to the visit. If I could recommend restaurants in Williamsburg, try Samurai Mama and Five Leaves.

Room Tip: I would recommend a street view or corner room for the view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Karen4841,

I am so happy that you felt we delivered a 5 star experience during your stay, especially during a blizzard in which your travel plans were so restricted. My staff is grateful for mentioning their hard work. You have recommended two very good restaurants to our future guests. Thank you!

Until next time,

Eastbourne, UK
Reviewed February 19, 2014

To be honest I wasn't expecting much for the price and the location (in the dark) seemed to bear that out but receptionist (Mo) was helpful and friendly. Room clean and good-enough size but who spends much time in a hotel room anyway? Very comfortable beds but room service a bit sketchy at times. Breakfast a bonus but once you've had the waffles and the bagels that's about it.
Over all, fantastic value, nice staff and a fairly run-down area that's a brisk 10 minute walk to the nearest tube station.

Room Tip: Buy a travel card - you're going to need it!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear TimEastbourne,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'd like to learn more about what you feel we can implement to make an even more enjoyable stay for our guests. Please reach out to me at 718-526-6367 or manager@condorny.com

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us!

Albany, New York
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a good experience at Condor. The internet pix were exactly what we found. Jonathan and Mo were friendly and helpful . We reserved a room with twin beds . They were very clean and comfortable . The breakfast was more than a continental and we enjoyed it. I was surprised to find my plain yogurt! A great selection all around! The hotel was quiet and that's important to me . I am from Bay Ridge and niw live upstate NY. We came into the city to explore Williamsburg. The condor was the perfect place . Just needed a light bulb in the ceiling fixture in the kitchenette . Thanks fir a good time B& R

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Bmhsnow,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience with us. My entire staff and I are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and felt that it was deserving of a 5 star review. We strive to provide each guest with this level of comfort. John and Mo are particularly pleased that they were able to make an impact on you.

We all hope to see you again very soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

i am a salesperson had to come Brooklyn for the day but because of the snow i had to stay so i slept over in the condor the experience was so great, next time will make a family trip and stay there again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear friend5214,

My staff and I are delighted that your expectations were met on your recent stay in Brooklyn. Thank you for sharing this experience with us. We greatly appreciate it.

We hope to see you again very soon.

All the best,