“The best 12 hours”
Review of The Condor Hotel

The Condor Hotel
Ranked #21 of 73 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stayed overnight for a business trip and not only I was well received, the room was perfect and I had everything I needed staight away. Oh, the breakfast was lovely too!
The day receptionist Andrew and the manager were increadibly friendly, Andrew always called us a taxi and did our checking-in on the airplane online!
Me and my friend were very happy to know later on that the manager is Spartan!
Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Nina L,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to NYC for the U.N. General Assembly. Although your trip was very brief, we really enjoyed getting to know you and your friend. Btw, awesome pics you uploaded to Trip Advisor!

I am glad that you experienced "The Best 12 Hours" and that Andrew did an awesome job and making you feel at home.

As always, make sure to book direct at www.condorny.com or 347.960.6423 for our best rates and promotions.

Come back soon!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The friendly staff, clean rooms, and light Continental Breakfast made our Brooklyn stay very enjoyable. It's location in a quiet, residential neighborhood was welcome after the hustle and bustle of Manhattan.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Susan H,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to NYC. We know how many choices you have both in Manhattan and Brooklyn and truly value your business. We also really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to share your experience.

I am very glad that you experienced our friendly staff, clean rooms, complimentary breakfast as well as our quiet neighborhood.

We are all eagerly awaiting your return. Be sure to check out our rates and promotions online at www.condorny.com or by calling us direct at 347.960.6423.

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great decor. Lovely lobby and garden. Handsome rooms with comfortable beds. Rooms with high ceilings. Especially like how clean and new it feels. Plus Williamsburg is a fun neighborhood to explore. Just don't like the New York prices.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Sherriemarcu,

We had a blast with you on your recent visit to NYC and Williamsburg and can't wait for your next trip out here. It sure sounds like you enjoyed a plethora of features at the Condor including the decor, lobby, garden, rooms, beds, high ceilings and industry top standards of cleanliness.

Williamsburg is a blast. I am glad you enjoyed it and utilized our front desk staff to guide you to all the best restaurants and attractions.

Be sure to book direct next time to receive our best rates and promotions. You can find these at www.condorny.com or by calling us directly at 347.960.6423.

Thanks again for sharing such valuable feedback.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

From arrival to departure the staff were very attentive, thoroughly helpful and friendly. Rooms and facilities were clean and at a massive discount to Manhattan this place is a steal! Despite being a bit out the way from transport links it's very easy to get around by either taxi or the citibikes parked at the end of the street. Brooklyn is a great place to base if you want out of the hustle and bustle to rest your head.

Dear travelleritus,

My staff and I are delighted that we had the opportunity to spend some time with you on your recent visit to Brooklyn. I am really happy that our industry high standards of cleanliness met your expectations. I am also glad that our super competitive rates allowed you to enjoy a comfortable, quiet, high-end stay for less than comparable hotels in Brooklyn and Manhattan. It sounds like you had a blast and you noticed how accessible our location is to all parts on Brooklyn & NYC.

We can't wait for you to return again. Be sure to book direct for our best rates and promotions by visiting our website www.condorny.com or by calling us at 347.960.6423.

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I chose The a Condor, because it was close to the campus of Pratt, where my daughter hopes to go to college. The hotel is small, funky, and very appealing. We were greeted warmly, and upgraded without asking to a lovely suite. The desk clerk gave us street parking advice and was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood.
The room was lovely and our upgrade gave us a kitchenette. My only gripe would be that the microwave smelled of burnt popcorn! But that is an issue in my own house!
Good continental breakfast, too.
So, if my daughter gets into Pratt, this will be my home away from home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
David-CondorHotel, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Kfoleymd,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Pratt. We are the closest hotel to Pratt and get a lot of their amazing visitors. We all hope your daughter gets accepted so we can see you more frequently!

I am very glad that you were greeted warmly and found free street parking just across the street. Just to point out by the way, ALL of our rooms include kitchenettes at no extra cost! I am delighted to see that you enjoyed this very uncommon amenity. Breakfast was recently upgraded due to our guests speaking to us during their stays and offering some great suggestions. We always learn most from our guests while they are hear in the hotel.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us!

All the best,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Condor. The front desk clerk (I believe his name was John) was very pleasant and kind. The rooms smell clean and fresh. My only complaint would be that the beds were small and on the firm side. The area surrounding the hotel was a quiet Jewish community and it was about a mile from downtown Brooklyn. My average cab fare was $13. I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Miss_esquire

Dear Miss_esquire,

Thank you for your important feedback. MY staff and I (especially John!) are very happy you enjoyed your stay and rated your experience 5 stars. Our housekeeping staff does a phenomenal job. I am glad your room smelt clean and fresh! Regarding the beds, we get non-stop compliments on our beds and bedding so I would need to learn more about this. Please contact me directly to discuss further. You can reach me at 718-526-6367 or manager@condorny.com.

It sounds like you appreciated the safety of our location and the quiet area. I am glad.

Be sure to book again direct next time at www.condorny.com or 718-526-6367 for our best rates and promotions!

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I knew nothing of Brooklyn when we booked a stay for a recent business trip to NY. Everything from the front desk to the room was great. On our first night we checked in really late and the gentleman at the desk recommended a terrific restaurant within walking distance -- he called several places to make sure they were open first. The rooms were very nice with little balconies -- not a regular thing in the city. Free breakfast was great and we had a short walk to the subway for our Manhattan commute. Our luggage was stored gratis for 1/2 day while we walked to a great neighboorhood in Williamsburg to eat and shop on our last day there. And, our stay was about $200+ a day cheaper than my usual stays in Manhattan. Would definitely stay there again, although I wish there was fitness center onsite. But, did I mention the delicious chocolate chip cookies at the desk...

2  Thank kelgia

Dear kelgia,

My staff and I greatly appreciate your feedback. We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay. We work real hard as a team to assure this. We are currently brainstorming ways of building a state-of-the-art fitness center. Stay tuned!!

We hope to see you again real soon. Be sure to book directly at www.condorny.com or 718-526-6367 for our best rates and promotions.

Thanks,