“BEST CUSTOMER CARE EVER”

Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #19 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hotel was nice, good location, when we stayed there our room had some issue with the air. The people at front desk were very very helpful they changed our room 2 times until we were completly satisfied and it was pretty late around 10 pm. I dont remember the names but the staff was just amazing, we stayed there on the 31th of january 2014 so i just wanted to say thank you guyz. I would definetly recommend this hotel its nicely done, neat and clean.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank AU_TIGER2010
Peter R, General Manager at Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear AU_TIGER2010,

First let me say I am sorry to hear there was even a problem with your room, however I am glad that the staff did everything they could to satisfy your needs.

Even when some things are out of our control we will do what we can to make it right and in this case we did.

Thank you again and we truly hope to see you again in the future when you return to Brooklyn.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was my first time coming into this hotel. I loved The service; Check in with Marilyn and Jose was awesome! They were very polite and accommodating. They were knowledgeable with the area in regards to places to eat, bars, etc. We received a great room, it was VERY clean, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was so nice, breakfast was great with a good variety. I also loved the fact that the hotel had plastic cups versus using glass ones. I hear so many things about hotels not cleaning the cups and this way you can feel comfortable knowing there isn't an issue of dirty/used cups and lastly, I love how there was parking available for those that drive at a reasonable price. I rate this hotel a 5!

Room Tip: High floor city view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Michelle S,

So there is Batman and Robin, Sylvester and Tweety, Thelma and Louise and I have Jose and Marilyn.....Even if I wanted to split these two up I couldn't just for the reasons you mentioned.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I am glad that we met your expectations...we hope that when you need to get away even for a day you continue to choose us!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Somehow I lucked out (on a hotel BOOKING site) and got this place for $67 a night. The room was just right for one person, small but nicely appointed. The hotel is right at the subway entrance. It's on the R line. The staff were very nice and the breakfast had good variety (hot, cold, fruit, yogurt, etc).

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank twincitiesmom

Dear twincitiesmom,

So you are one of the few and lucky ones to get this extremely great rate....we sometimes run really great deals although we limit them extremely. We want everyone to experience our exceptional service first hand, so what is the best form of advertisement? Word of mouth, so our limited time special rate did in fact pay off and we thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and we hotel and hope you continue to choose us on your future visits to Brooklyn!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights. My original reservation was for 7 nights and the team helped me to change the reservation with no penalty. The service at all days was excellent. Good breakfast. The location close to the R subway was really important

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eli D

Dear Eli D,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was able to assist you with your reservations.

We will do everything we can when we can to assist with reservations, we are all human and understand plans do change, so we try hard to work with each of our guests to assist us....

Thank you for taking the time to review us and hope to see you in the future, hopefully for a longer period.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had never been to this area of Brooklyn before, but the found this hotel much better than expected. Friendly and accommodating staff on site, which is key. The hotel has some restaurants around it, but the best ones are via subway or taxi--which the staff would be happy to call ahead for one if needed. In the immediate area is a supermarket, Dunkin Donuts, and several Deli's for any quick food items you made need, although the hotel does offer a Continental breakfast! If you have any qualms about Best Western quality, I assure you that this place is a good value and right off the D or R train.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MissHeartcore

Dear MissHeartcore,

Well as mentioned on the previous post, Better than Expected.....Yes we do play on words by saying we are the BEST at what we do....

Although our following is really seeing our attention to detail and our love for the business we strive daily to be better....

Watch out everyone the Best Western is making its mark in Guest Relations.... MissHeartcore, thank you for choosing us and we hope that your future bookings will be with us....We know that we can continue to exceed your expectations!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Who said you had to go to Disney World for great customer service.....
Im not a review writer but I had to take time out to write this one. Janessa and Chiel (I hope i spelled it right) make a super great team.
Great customer service is expected but not always provided. I decided to write this review because these two BestWestern employees went above and beyond to make sure my stay was a great one. In my line of work i travel a lot and a comfortable affordable stay is a blessing. Both Janessa and Chiel were awesome, Chiel made sure I had a room with a great view and was nice enough to tell me what street would provide the best picture of the statue of Liberty. Janessa is a gem, she gave me weather updates and help correct a billing issue that I had prior to check out. Chiel even suggested that I park in the lower garage so I wouldn't have to scrape ice off my car in the morning.
I have 5 more weeks with of work in New York, because of the customer service that has been provided at BW the next 5 weeks will be at BW...

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view of the city skyline...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank gil h

Dear gil h,

Better than Expected, this is what everyone seems to be saying about our Hotel.....

As you stated everyone expects wonderful guest relations or customer service yet saddened by not receiving it, the difference is that we provide before expectation, it begins from the moment you walk into our hotel.

The best part of being small is that we can take the time to provide each guest with our undivided attention and this has become our trade mark! So expect the unexpected when you stay with us, but on a good note LOL!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Chris and Linda were by far the nicest people I spoke to on my trip. They were kind understanding, knew what to do. And they did an amazing job overall. Hats off to you two. I strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank jordasch

Dear jordasch,

Thanks for taking your valuable time and commenting on our hotel. Chris and Linda are great, the entire staff as mentioned on most of our reviews do in fact truly love what they do, this is what makes us different.

The idea of providing less than 100% Guest Satisfaction is not in our vocabulary....

Thank you again and hope to see you again in the future!!