“Excellent place to stay!!”

Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel
Ranked #31 of 71 Hotels in Brooklyn
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent place to stay!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I tend to visit New York often for business and consulting. Typically I stay with friends but they were away during the time of my visit so I stopped at Super 8. I was more than happy with my choice. Right from the start at the desk, Christine was so helpful and inviting. She made me feel comfortable and helped with any questions and accommodations I needed. Her friendly etiquette made me feel welcome, I would definitely recommend her for a managers position. I stayed for the weekend and was able to get around with no issues and the room made me feel comfortable being away from home. Everything was clean and my room was taken care of in a respectful manner when I was away, which I enjoy makes the trip that much easier to not have to worry about the little things. I would recommend anyone staying in the area to check out this spot. You definitely get more than you pay for. Thank you again.

Room Tip: Just make sure you tell them the details of what you want they are very flexible and willing to acco...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Mount Gambier, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I can't describe my feelings for my stay at Super 8. I wasn't quite sure what to expect - particularly since I didn't know much about the area. I was delighted with the professionalism and mannerism of the staff, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. I honestly wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else, especially given the price!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Brooklyn
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Hotel is located in Brooklyn one of the best things is that it has parking and it is well lighted at night and has surveillance cameras. The neighborhood was not all that bad and the hotel is located just 2 blocks from 5th Avenue in Park Slope that has a lot of restaurants. The room was small but clean and for the money it was well worth it. I normally stay in Manhattan at $300+ a night and not much of a larger room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Brooklyn
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I stayed in the basement in room C7 . The noise from a fellow guest in the next room screaming until 230am. And then was awakened around 730am. by the loud banging of the mop bucket and housekeeping. I don't necessarily blame housekieeping they are trying to do their job but there was no noise buffer in these rooms. I stayed purposely to get a good nights sleep from a very long day and it was horrible

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo