“Best bar by the bridge”
Review of Velvet Lounge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Velvet Lounge
Ranked #28 of 253 Nightlife in Brooklyn
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Was eating in the restaurant next door and decided to pop in for a pre dinner drink.
Staff were brilliant!
Beer was brilliant!
Relaxed atmosphere, actually had wine glasses(no where in NY can provide this)
Clean toilets and wonderful barstaff

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stopped in here with a friend after an event on a Tuesday evening. The bar/lounge itself was not particularly memorable. Service was so-so; the bartender was friendly enough but not overly attentive. There was a napkin and toothpick that needed clearing the entire time we sat there. We ordered two different wines, neither of which were great. It did look like they had a reasonably-priced cigar selection, but not being a cigar smoker I claim no expertise on that front. Overall, it's a fine bar for a pinch, but I would not go out of my way to go back, particularly as there are a number of cute restaurants in the neighborhood.