“Great Value”

Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel
Ranked #27 of 72 Hotels in Brooklyn
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for the second time in 3 years and it's just as good as we remembered. Very nice rooms and great service. The bar/restaurant is solid as well. It is a bit tough to get a taxi to or from this street but you can always walk out to find a taxi

Stayed: March 2014
Denise L, Manager at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel, we appreciate you sharing your great experience with the public. I am pleased to learn that you had a beautiful time not only once but twice. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Please take the time to visit us on our website and share your review on our site.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

First of all I must say I got a GREAT deal for the Sheraton!! Thank you GetARoom!!!
I will use your service again!!!
My stay at the Sheraton was excellent, the staff were very friendly.. I asked questions and they were all very helpful! The beds were sooooooo comfortable, best bed i've ever slept in at a hotel. The room was clean and I was pleased. The subway is on the same block as the hotel.
Downtown BK block away, love the location of the hotel.
My next trip to NY I will stay at the Sheraton Hotel again!

1  Thank BelizeanGal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel, we appreciate you sharing your great experience with the public. I am pleased to learn that you had an excellent time during your recent stay and that you will stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please take the time to visit us on our website and share your review on our site.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed overnight at the Brooklyn Sheraton after a presentation at BAM rather than return to NJ.
The room was clean, and not that small. Bed heavenly with "marshmallow" pillows. Flat screen
TV and many amenities. (Some suggestions: a small dresser with drawers and a few more
bathroom toiletries, e.g., shower cap, swabs, etc.) Not too noisy considering the hotel is in
the heart of Brooklyn's busy area. Parking a bit of a hassle, but accomplished. If you choose
to park yourself on the street, be very careful and read the signs for prohibited/limited days
and times. $35 to park overnight, rather than risk a ticket or violation or towing. The Sheraton
staff was friendly and welcoming and very informative on getting around to the BAM. Check in
representative told us what the hotel had regarding restaurants and lounges. The area is
filled with all types and cuisines and all price ranges. Being a Brooklyn gal at heart, I felt
nostalgic and almost homesick for my hometown. Go, Brooklyn!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Poedoll

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel, we appreciate you sharing your great experience with the public. I am pleased to learn that you had a nice and relaxing time during your recent stay. We look forward to having you stay here again in the near future.Please take the time to visit us on our website and share your review on our site.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My stay was on an emergency basis to visit my daughter in the hospital. Patricia Caruso(manager) went above and beyond to make my stay as easy as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is doing business in Brooklyn or for those wishing a subway ride into Manhattan but who wish to avoid staying downtown.

Room Tip: This location was near a Junior's restaurant which is handy for any meal you may desire. It is a...
2  Thank otisokansascity

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel, we appreciate you sharing your great experience with the public. I am pleased to learn that you had a relaxing and stress-free visit during your recent stay. We look forward to having you stay here again in the near future. Please take the time to visit us on our website and share your review on our site.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were excited to have gotten a great 'deal' at a four star hotel and thought this would be the perfect end to our trip. In the end, the hotel was the biggest disappointment of our experience. Room was very small (no problem understand its the city), but the experience of customer service was where it was not a four star. Some at the hotel were very helpful with the trip, but we were told we would have free internet in the room as a 'thank you' for staying----after trying to log on throughout the night we called down and found out that the internet is only good if you are in the lobby. No problem. After, we need to make some food for our child---called down to ask for some silverware---first time was asked if we ordered room service---when I said no they said it was no possible. Tried to call down again and got no reply. If you choose the valet service for the car it takes 5-10 minutes to get your car brought to you----its more like 15-20 minutes so call way ahead. I have stayed in this hotel before and felt like the online hotel booking company we used inflated the price big time. As I thought I got a great deal, it turned in to one thing after another. I would recommend saving your money and going to another place that values customer service, wants your business, and willing to give you 4 star quality.

1  Thank s b
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Showed up at 1 am after paying the most expensive cab fare ever coming from EWE, through Manhattan to Brooklyn...only to wait in long line and get told that they have a heating problem and will need to put us up in a midtown hotel. No call, no email, no communication...and now we wait for who knows how long for a taxi to take us back through manhattan. And the night manager apparently has zero authority to compensate at all. Very annoying and depending on how the day manager handles this, we may never stay here again...more to come.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lisan2007
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Usually I don't have the opportunity to stay at Sheraton hotels in the Starwood lineup due to company restraints and events planned by others. However, I found this hotel to be a nice break in the tradition of a couple of old Sheraton hotels I've been at the long ago past.

Glad there is a restaurant in the hotel. Convenient, with normal kind of bar fare and pricing for New York.

Hotel does have a member lounge, but that cost was going to be an additional $25.00 a day which I don't have to have, and I'm a gold member with Starwood. I wouldn't call that great at all.

Room Tip: Check your room rates each week because they do change quite frequently. Let them know if you can g...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Denise L, General Manager at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the public. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and for also writing this great review. Thank you and we hope you have reached your destination safely.

Denise Luna