+ Location (close to underground station, 15 mins to Manhattan)
+ Free internet in lobby
+ Spacious gym with daylight
- Power sockets built into a bed-side lamp not working reliably - power goes on and off in half-second intervals. I first didn't notice it and missed an alarm clock in the morning as I let my cell phone charge from the lamp and it went completely off before the morning.
- Paid internet in rooms - when will hoteliers finally realize that internet is a commodity that when paid for is lowering their public ratings?
- I declined housekeeping service for 2 nights and on check-out the receptionist checked my guest profile and confirmed that SPG points will be added to my Starwood account. All set I thought. Checked a week later, no record of my stay - had to report the missing data using the SPG online form. Still wonder whose profile was updated with my stay data?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, the area's newest full-service hotel, is 1 MTA stop from Manhattan near MetroTech Ctr, Bklyn Heights, and BAM. We have 4,300sq ft of meeting space and a rooftop deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.