We have stayed here a couple of times. Easy train ride into Manhattan and about a $30 cab ride for late nights home. Great bargain for those not afraid to take a subway, walk a little. Lots of nice Brooklyn shops/restaurants a nice walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn