This hotel definitely did the trick for a little 3 day getaway to the city. The price could not be beat. The location was great- just a few blocks from the subway. My husband and I enjoyed staying in Brooklyn, as we've previously always stayed in Manhattan. I have no major complaints about the experience. It's not as fancy as other more expensive places, so if that's what you're looking for, you will be disappointed. But I would definitely recommend this for people (like me) who aren't going to be spending a great deal of time in the hotel and need a comfy place to sleep after a long day in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and Limited Parking spaces at hotel at $30 a day. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown