If you are going to NYC in high season ( September) then this is a good option because is much cheaper than the ridiculous prices in Manhattan, nevertheless don't expect much more than a simple basic hotel ( it's a 2 star after all!) This hotel delivered what it promised; a comfy clean bed and room and clean bathroom. Just an average size room and flat screen TV with a decent selection of channels.
What not to expect: a delicious breakfast, skip it, it's horrible...even the coffee is watered down to the point is undrinkable but don't worry..there is a Dunkin Donuts just across that opens 24
Metro is 5 min walking and it takes you to midtown manhattan in 20 min..super convenient
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn