I recently stayed here on a trip to Manhattan. After looking at the costly rooms in Manhattan I was excited to find this reasonable hotel. The rooms are modern, spacious, and really clean. Cleanliness is the most important thing to me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the subway was really close by. It took me about 20 minutes to get to lower Manhattan. You get more than what you pay for and I will definitely stay here again! I recommend this place to travelers who want to visit this city and have a clean night stay without breaking their budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and Limited Parking spaces at hotel at $30 a day. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown