“Best Food and Atmosphere in the Area”
Review of Watty & Meg

Watty & Meg
Reserve with OpenTable
Watty & Meg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #618 of 5,575 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kane Street
Description: Watty & Meg is a farm-to-table neighborhood restaurant serving only what's fresh, local and seasonal. We make what we believe in: quality food prepared with care, served in a warm & casual atmosphere.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This Cobble Hill neighborhood has a theatre I like to frequent but there were no good restaurants around. Well, now there is Watty & Meg. I walked in one evening after a show to grab something quick and ended up taking my time with a superb meal and glass of wine. I plan to become a regular.

1  Thank janbird1

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My sister and I came out for lunch because a friend of hers opened the place a few years back. Yummy! Everything was fantastic... An eclectic menu full of complimentary flavours. We will definitely make this a regular stop for food when we come to the city.

1  Thank AnnCarshult
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Liked this spot. Had a few appetizers. Surprisingly the burger wontons in truffle oil was amazing.

1  Thank Sabrinaachka
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We went here for a recent date night and had a great time. The special was braised pork shank over swiss chard with a fennel, potato, and parsnip puree on the side. We both ordered it, and it was wonderful. And huge. I also had a beet juice cocktail which was amazing. All in all, we were very pleased.

1  Thank EllieClare
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I really like this place. They lost a point because the food and service are good EXCEPT for the fact that every time we go, they fail to give us the free bread that we see on other tables nearby. We've gotten it before so we know it's free, but they have a terrible system and we rarely get it. Big bummer. Other than that, the atmosphere is very quaint and the food is very good, if not fantastic. Highly recommend! P.S. We've only been for brunch; can't speak to their dinners, but I do know they are expensive.

1  Thank RubyTuesday008

Been to Watty & Meg? Share your experiences!