“A slice of the genuine "Bogota" in Brooklyn!”

Bogota Latin Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogota Latin Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 5,552 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: St. Johns Place/Lincoln Place
Transit: R train to Union Street, 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q & R trains to Atlantic Avenue/Pacific Street, 2 & 3 trains to Bergen Street, and B & Q trains to 7th Avenue. The B63 bus to 5th Avenue & Douglass Street.
Description: We are Brooklyn's most popular latin restaurant serving the foods and drinks of Colombia and Latin America. Open till 1 AM Fridays and Saturdays and serving Brunch Saturday and Sunday. Fun, festive environment with a great bar and dining room. We are gay friendly and family / casual. Happy hour all night Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and open for lunch Monday through Friday at 12 noon.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Planned a date with hubby that included a Nets game; "Bogota" happens to be walking distance to the Barclays Center! Really enjoyed our Aguardiente Mojitos, a first, and the colorful atmosphere. The food was very good and the service was prompt. It's nice to have genuine Colombian dishes close to a major sporting venue. But hubby said his "Arroz con Pollo" could have used more "pollo" and the portions although large were not as abundant as in other stand out Colombian restaurants in Queens. The atmosphere here is a big winner if you don't mind sitting very close to others and a rustic noisy type setting. When go back to Barclay's will definitely go back :)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ive had fish tacos in numerous places and was never really impressed till I came here.My friend made me order it and now I always order the same thing.It's a great portion with your choice of two sides.The tacos are serve with a chipotle sauce on the side.The sangritas are also very good I think Ive tried every flavor!Don't get me started on dessert thats also very good.This is a hidden gem.I travel from Harlem to BK just to come here.

1  Thank Yashira R
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been here many times on my visits to Park Slope and it's a great, lively place. The food is always delicious, the drinks are on point and the atmosphere is comfortable and electric.
This is one of my favorite places to go.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went with a friend in 2012, and what a surprise! It was much better than we were told. Ambience is nice and relaxed, waiters very friendly and helpful, cocktails... superb!
And food... everything we had was amazing! Even the plátanos rellenos, and I must say I'm not a fan of plátanos.
Dessert was also tasty, not overwhelmingly sweet or full of cream.
margaritas, daikiris and mojitos all excellent...

Would totally recommend, even if you don´t stay in Brooklyn, is worth the walk. And, of course, coming back you can cross the Brooklyn bridge by night, beautiful and not crowded...

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Authentic with a twist. Delicious food, great service! My favorite are the empanadas as a starter and the Ropa Vieja with rice and Maduros!! Dessert of course Tres Leches!