“never dissapointed”

Bogota Latin Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogota Latin Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 5,545 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: St. Johns Place/Lincoln Place
Transit: R train to Union Street, 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q & R trains to Atlantic Avenue/Pacific Street, 2 & 3 trains to Bergen Street, and B & Q trains to 7th Avenue. The B63 bus to 5th Avenue & Douglass Street.
Description: We are Brooklyn's most popular latin restaurant serving the foods and drinks of Colombia and Latin America. Open till 1 AM Fridays and Saturdays and serving Brunch Saturday and Sunday. Fun, festive environment with a great bar and dining room. We are gay friendly and family / casual. Happy hour all night Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and open for lunch Monday through Friday at 12 noon.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Bogota is one of those rare places where the food and the service have consistently remained an A++. I've been going there since it opened. The food always comes quickly, delicious and with a smile. The drinks are always strong and worth the ticket price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had reservations and I strongly suggest that you do too,if your going on a Saturday night. We had trouble getting a cab which made us 30 min late for our seating, Not a problem. I called and told them our dilemma and they were happy to extend our reservation. I thought this was very accommodating because the place was packed with patrons waiting for tables when we arrived. We started out with a few appetizers on the specials menu, My girlfriend had a squash soup and had the turkey meatballs both were excellent.Our main courses were al so very good she had Arroz Con Pollo and I the Pernil. The portions were just right at a fair price and the service was friendly and fast.Oh, we also had a few specialty drinks which were also great.

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I frequently visit Bogota. It's my favorite restaurant. The food is amazing and there's something on the menu for everyone. The customer service is consistently stellar and the decor is colorful and fun. You wont' be disappointed visiting.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Really busy South American restaurant. Good variety of dishes I had the red snapper which was nice, similarly the caserole my wife had was good. Any fellow Brits reading this, think Nando's or Turtle Bay type places to picture what you are getting. They share the Latin part of Nando's soundtrack:) Its enjoyable.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner before a nets game. The food was average not anything extra special. The service was good