“Great atmosphere and plenty of gluten free”

Bogota Latin Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogota Latin Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 5,462 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: St. Johns Place/Lincoln Place
Transit: R train to Union Street, 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q & R trains to Atlantic Avenue/Pacific Street, 2 & 3 trains to Bergen Street, and B & Q trains to 7th Avenue. The B63 bus to 5th Avenue & Douglass Street.
Description: We are Brooklyn's most popular latin restaurant serving the foods and drinks of Colombia and Latin America. Open till 1 AM Fridays and Saturdays and serving Brunch Saturday and Sunday. Fun, festive environment with a great bar and dining room. We are gay friendly and family / casual. Happy hour all night Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and open for lunch Monday through Friday at 12 noon.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere, enormous portions of delicious food and heaps of gluten free options and beer. Book ahead (we did but saw others waiting 30 minutes for a table). The nachos were enormous and the best I've ever had.

There are newer reviews for Bogota Latin Bistro

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been several times and I love this place - family owned, they really love to cook and serve great food. Most recently, on a slo visit, I ate dinner at the bar. I had the empanadas to start (I could have ate several more) and then the eggplant special (a new dish that was very tasty). The bartender made great drinks and we had a good time chatting - the restaurant was very lively.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This place is fantastic, overall. Great atmosphere, amiable, attentive service, delicious, authentic Colombian food with lots of healthy options, and tasty, wonderful drinks. The prices are very reasonable, and they do a great job accommodating modern dietary restrictions - they even have mojitos sweetened with stevia, rather than sugar. I was transported back to Colombia / Panama with my dish of ropa vieja and agua ardiente mixed drinks.

This place is fun and welcoming, and is a true gem of Park Slope night life.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is one of my favorite spots in Brooklyn. The food is excellent quality and delicious. Their brunch is unique. I haven't had anything here that I haven't liked.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Having not had much Latin food in my life, I had to keep an open mind when we entered this restaurant. However, I was pleasantly surprised by both the food and the service. The servers were very attentive, always checking in with us and constantly refilling water and our drink orders. Most of us had the Cubano sandwich and it was delicious, with just the right amount of fire from the accompanying sauce. The guacamole and chips were a great way to start the meal, and the bottled beer selection was really good.