“Great food, atmosphere, drinks, and service!”

Bogota Latin Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogota Latin Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 5,322 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Colombian, Caribbean, South American, Central American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: St. Johns Place/Lincoln Place
Transit: R train to Union Street, 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q & R trains to Atlantic Avenue/Pacific Street, 2 & 3 trains to Bergen Street, and B & Q trains to 7th Avenue. The B63 bus to 5th Avenue & Douglass Street.
Description: We are Brooklyn's most popular latin restaurant serving the foods and drinks of Colombia and Latin America. Open till 1 AM Fridays and Saturdays and serving Brunch Saturday and Sunday. Fun, festive environment with a great bar and dining room. We are gay friendly and family / casual. Happy hour all night Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and open for lunch Monday through Friday at 12 noon.
iowa
“Great food, atmosphere, drinks, and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Found Bogota on accident and was very happy. The atmosphere is fun and clean. Everyone is friendly and more than happy to serve. Their menu has options that are clearly marked for vegetarians and vegans. Their mojito has won awards and deservingly so. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Happy Hour starts at 11:00am.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Bogota is one of those places you might drive by and not notice it. Trust me, stop and enjoy the food and the drinks. My friend and I had the fried calamari and the chicharrones de pollo (fried chicken bites with there sauce. Both cooked nicely, seasoned well and low priced. Now, there drinks, we had the mojito's & caipirinhas ( it's like a mojito without the mint leaves) done very well. Bar tender was very friendly as well as the rest of the staff. I will be going there again & again. When your on 5th Ave. just slow down so you won't pass this gem of a latin restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
New York, NY
“Attentive & Fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My first time here w/my 8 yr. old son. My cousin invited us. Just seeing my son literally clean his plate of Skirt Steak w/white rice and black beans was enough for me. I loved that the waitress recommended I pick the Prefix vs. the regular Garlic Schrimp. The Platanos Rellenos were delicious and was the Fried Calamari. I had a taste of my cousin's Spinach and it was good!! And to top it off my drink, which I'm glad I only had one of, since I had to trek back to Manhattan w/an 8yr old - was magnificent: Pomegrate Caipirinha. The waitress came by a few times to see if everything was ok and she was very accomodating. The busboys cleared our tables quickly, but it didnt' feel like we were being rushed.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Caramia176
Brooklyn, New York
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant has very good food and drinks. Service is also good.
Go there after 8 pm in weekdays, easy to find parking. Chips and sauce is yummy

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank PDBPatel-NY
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Latin american food in brooklyn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

That place is buzling with ambiance. My second time there, always pack. The affordable price may be a reason (under 20$ to have a good meal). Diverse latin american plates might be another reason. Mexican quesadillas and tortilla soup to arepas and sancocho. I had the latter, and it was very satisfying for a mere 8 bucks. They also have several tropical fruit smoothies, i had a guanabana (soursop) which is hard to find fresh in town. Overall, good layin fare, good ambiance and low cost. Love it

1 Thank Alain L