“Stuffed calamari”

Ferdinando's Focacceria
Ranked #200 of 6,665 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

OMG absolutely amazing stuffed calamari is a must have great place for lunch never there for dinner but it's on my bucket list to Troy

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank King20111

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Used to be the best rice ball in the world.
Still pretty good.
A lot of the charm used to be the authentic south Brooklyn feel. That world has moved on but still really strong food. Great on a weekend for late lunch.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Oskar-Brooklyn
Reviewed September 28, 2015

You don't visit for ambience you go there for the amazing Sicilan dishes. Definitely come hungry and ready to share so you can really experience the different dishes. Do not leave without trying the pasta con sardi (not sure of spelling) but incredibly delish. I've had it several times in Sicily & if I closed my eyes I definitely thought I was back in Sicily.
Panell sandwiches, rice balls, stuffed peppers, eggplant oh my. A great place to bring someone who really enjoys eating. A few bottles of wine, traditional desserts. Parking is challenging. We took a cab. They have a quaint outside area. We went for lunch I think dinner may be too crowded. Definitely worth checking out this establishment.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank NPC07
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Panella sandwiches the best also the pupo salad. Al; the dishes are to die for. A must place to eat.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

Awesome Sicilian dishes. Rice balls are off the hook. I think they have Manhattan special on tap here. If you don't know what that is skip it but if you have a taste for authentic Sicilian specialties try this place out.

Date of visit: June 2015