“Beautiful place in interesting location”

Serenity at Home Guest House LLC
Ranked #14 of 57 Brooklyn B&B and Inns
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Beautiful place in interesting location”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Brooklyn is a great place (I just discovered) & Serenity at Home makes a really good base to visit from. It's a big old house with wooden floors & high ceilings that give the place a spacious feeling. The owner upgraded me to a bigger room at no extra cost due to having a cancellation & printed off information & maps to help me find my way around when I arrived. She also was really helpful giving good tips on dining at Park Slope as well as interesting places to visit in the vicinity.
I didn't eat breakfast here as I woke really early & left to get coffee. It would have been fine to use the kitchen & help myself but I didn't want to wake other people. The wooden floors do mean that I was conscious of creaking floors with each step I took. I'd definitely recommend this place. Delightful!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Travelers also viewed these Brooklyn hotels
The Brooklyn
#13 of 72 in Brooklyn
Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown
Brooklyn Way Hotel, BW Premier Collection

Been to Serenity at Home Guest House LLC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Serenity at Home Guest House LLC

Property: Serenity at Home Guest House LLC
Address: 57 Rutland Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11225-5312
Location: United States > New York > Brooklyn
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #14 of 57 B&Bs / Inns in Brooklyn
Hotel Class:3 star — Serenity at Home Guest House LLC 3*
Serenity at Home Guest House is an alternative to the standard hotel stay. Our Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast provide guests a snapshot view of how everyday New Yorkers live and thrive in the Big Apple. We are located in the beautiful Brooklyn Lefferts Gardens.Enjoy Prospect Park minutes from the house. Or take a train ride into Manhattan and experience New York City Lights. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Serenity at Home Guest House LLC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.