“Like Being in Rio”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We went for their $8 lunch special with friends, tried each of the choices, fish, beef and chicken which came with greens, rice and black beans. All agreed they were delicious, not to mention the Caipirinhas. The colorful interior, open windows, music and excellent service added to the party atmosphere. I cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed August 29, 2010

Gross, awful food, totally microwaved out of the freezer. Stupidly overpriced, unbelieveable! Beer served no Ikea cups, smelling like sweet syrup. FOOD POISONING - starting throwing up right at the end of the meal. STAY AWAY, DONT GET FOOLED BY THE APPARENTLY FUN ATMOSPHERE!

Reviewed April 18, 2010

Saturday, April 17 in the afternoon. I went to Miss Favela to have fun. Right? Sorry! totally wrong!!!
I never being so mistreat by my own people.

Once you sit dow Watch out. The waiter by pressure from the owner or sort of manager started to rush us out the table. If not enough, the guy came to me saying that he couldn't wait any longer. Also he got the (--) to say that we had 5 mins ONLY to ordered it, otherwise we should leave the (--) table. Are you kidding me? What unpleasant time...He was so INATTENTIVE!!!

The place was too crowd, the waiter so unexperienced, the music so loud, the food awful and so and so.

These people didn't deserved my money whatsoever. I can't be more expressive showing my disappointment.

PS: WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!.That these people are representing the brasilian population in NY (Brooklyn).

Reviewed April 6, 2010

We go to Miss Favela to clebratie my birthday. The service is very bad, the french manager is very unpolite person and the restaurant is very, very full... I never reccomend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2009

Nice restaurant "in the middle of nowhere" that is not a churrasqueria... their moqueca is absolutely stunning.