“Donut heaven!”

Ranked #1 of 215 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Dublin, Ireland
“Donut heaven!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Long time ago I have found (somewhere in the internet) a photo of a red velvet cake donut which was look like raw meat. That was the donut from Peter Pan Bakery. Everyone was saying that is a must try. Few months after that I visited NYC and went there to check it out. That was the best donut in my whole life. They also have a lot of different cakes and donuts. Everything is fresh and tasty. This place is a must visit when you will be in NYC. Even if it will take you over an hour to get there. Peter Pan Bakery donuts are worth every penny.

• Visited April 2012

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
“Best donuts ever!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I never used to eat donuts, never found them appealing at all. But Peter Pan Bakery makes them the old-fashioned way (fried, not baked!) and for better or worse, I am now a donut fan. The variety at the shop is awesome - from sour cream (like coffee cake) to toasted coconut to red velvet - definitely worth a visit!!

• Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“I've had better”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Better than doughnut plant?! I think not. After I read the reviews for this place, I decided to give it a try. I trekked all the way to bklyn in search of this place just to find out that it's a dunkin doughnuts with a different decor. I had a cream filled pastry and a coconut doughnut and they tasted just like doughnuts from dunkin. The cream filled pastry tasted just like butter. I couldn't even finish it. It felt like I was biting into a stick of butter! I really don't understand what all the hype is about. I've tried many doughnut places before and this place so far is on the bottom of my list. I really don't understand why people love it so much but I will definitely not be going back.

• Visited December 2011
Miami, FL
“Old School Donut Shop”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is an old school donut shop that has been around for quite some time. As far as I am concerned some of the best donuts I have ever had. Try the chocalate w/sprinkles!!! Get there early as good pickings go fast.

Portland, Oregon
“the never neverland of donuts”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

try the honey dip, sour cream and red velvet. Nuff said.