“Awesome Bagel”
Review of Bagelsmith

Bagelsmith
Ranked #5 of 214 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hands down a great bagel. Diverse selection of bagels, schemers, and other breakfast items. Super staff too. The women at the register did not skip a beat!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love this place but it can be a very frustrating wait to get a breakfast sandwich (they're most popular item) on a weekend. It's not really their fault -- they have a large staff and there's no alternative in the neighborhood, so everyone in town crams into the small deli.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just stopped in to see what it was like, since we gave up the carbs years ago. Everything looked so fresh and clean, we bought a large carton of egg salad (outstanding), tuna salad (great) and a large garden salad with everything I could see in the counter. We're going to make it a regular stop to stock our fridge with ready made items.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I like this bagel shop. They have every kind of bagel and spread that you could imagine. Also, it's one of the few smaller places that is not cash-only and I love that.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic bagels with tons of house-made cream cheeses to choose from. The service is to the point but extremely helpful. I asked for a suggestion and got an everything bagel with jalapeño cheddar cream cheese, bacon, onion, and tomato-- best and only $4 lunch I had during my NY trip. I would definitely be a regular here.