“Great food & service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Leonard
Description: DeStefano’s was established as a tribute to the DeStefano family and all those families that made the borough of Brooklyn and the Williamsburg community a great place to live. Our goal is to pay homage to the simple values of faith, family, and friends that are evidenced by the strong sense of unity in the Williamsburg community. It is with great pride and pleasure to serve nothing but the best of what life has to offer and to share with our guests a piece of Brooklyn’s history, as well as our own. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your dining experience. You’re one of the folks.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have been to many of the well-known steak houses in Manhattan and, in my opinion, DeStefano's ranks with the best of them. My son and I shared a porterhouse for two that was tender and delicious. And for non-steak eaters, my wife's chicken cordon bleu was also great. I enjoyed the fact that our meal was totally unhurried and the service was excellent. The staff was friendly and seemed anxious to insure that your visit was enjoyable. We had a very nice experience and would definitely return.

1  Thank dannyo62003
There are newer reviews for DeStefano's Steak House

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This small family operated business is a great place to eat. It's small but I've never had a problem getting a table. I've tried different appetizers, but I come here for the porterhouse steak. That's what I want to eat and it's fabulous. It's always cooked the way I like/order it (medium), and with that slight char. Everything else is secondary but I've never had a complaint regarding anything I've ordered. They have a nice wine list and their house wine is just fine if you don't want to get a bottle. It's a great place to come with friends or on a date or with your family, so you have no excuse not to come here.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

If you try this place, you will most definately go back. The service is great. The owners make you feel welcome. The food is really delicious. My favorite is the filet mignon. If you have a special request they'll do their best to accomodate you unlike other Steak Houses I know. The atmosphere is very cozy. I lover the pictures on the wall and the fireplace completes the ambiance. I go there regularly and love it every time.

Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

I lived in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn for over 30 years. Ther area certainly has it's share of great and authentic Italian fare. I've been going to this place every time I travel back to the old neighborhood and it never disappoints!

Excellent cuts of meat, well done side dishes and salads that are well worth it.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Friday night 5/4/12 on a spur of the moment decision Myself and my sister both south jersey residents wanted to venture to Brooklyn to try one of it's famous steakhouses.....I tried to make a resevation at Peter Luger's however was unsuccesful BUT to my luck I was able to stumble across and get in to eat at Destafano's and WOW I don't need to experieance any other steakhouse or brooklyn restaurant for an amazing steak dinner!!! From the time I walked in to the time I left I felt as if I was a extremely valued customer and being in the service industry that doesn't happen often anymore. I would like to commend the entire staff at Destafano's for the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING dining experience!!!!! Definatley make this a stop on your Brooklyn to do list or you will be sorry.

My menu was as follows:
Bottle of Pinot Noir
Shrimp Cocktail App.
Porterhouse for 2 (cooked to the suggested Med-Rare) literally can cut with a fork :)
Mashed Potatoes for 2
Then OMG HEAVENLY Chocolate Mousse Cake
BTW....the bread is deliscious as well the oil/balsamic for dipping is great!

My bill came out to about $150 for 2 adults for all of the above which for the taste, product, and experience provided I would have gladly paid more.