“Pizza lover”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roberta's Pizza

Roberta's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 5,317 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada, Kentucky
“Pizza lover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am a big pizza lover so i searched a bit on Tripadvisor to find a good place to eat some good pizza. I read the very good reviews that Roberta's Pizza had so i decided to try it. Well, i must admit that it was the most delicious pizza i ever ate!!!! If you are in Brooklyn and you are a pizza lover like me you can't miss it!!

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Hollywood, Florida
“Could this be the best pizza in Brooklyn?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Simply put, no. It's good but based upon some of the other reviews here you'd think that it causes multiple orgasms upon touching your tongue, gives you the confidence to quit your crappy job and pursue your dreams which, as you just ate this pizza, will now be successful.

What makes the place enjoyable is the ambiance, the decor and the outside seating area. Yes, it's an interesting juxtaposition from what you'd expect in a down and out but now up and coming area of Brooklyn, but really that's kind of par for the area now. That said I've always had good service here, the beer selection if great and I've recommend eating here to other people. I just haven't eaten much here as it's quite expensive considering the ingredients and portion sizes, something that concerns me as I'm not a trust fund kid.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Arivoyager
Boston, Massachusetts
“Rite of passage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Only took me 3 years to get here, but Roberta's is like a Brooklyn rite of passage for foodies. Super fresh food with most veggies grown on their rooftop. Cool.

Visited March 2012
New York City
“If I rate this a '1' does it mean that we can keep it to ourselves? BEST PIZZA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Best pizza in NYC, hands down. Not a place that you'll stumble upon, but worth the trip! Particularly if you are interested in contemporary art, as there's an interesting building of galleries and studios across the street.

• Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza in the middle of nowhere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I arrived at around 4pm, so the dinner rush had yet to begin. I walked to the back of the restaurant and sat at the bar. I looked around me while I waited to get a menu and noticed that they had an enclosed patio that was very popular since it seemed that every patron had chosen to sit there rather than inside.

As I skimmed through the menu I knew that I had to get a pizza. I find it silly when a restaurant is known for a dish or item and people order something else. When unsure about toppings, I go for the safe bet; Margherita Pizza. The toppings on this pizza are basil leaves, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. As I was giving the order to the bartender he put a different menu in front of me and said that I could order from this menu. This other menu was for orders made before 3pm, and had cheaper prices, though the choices were the same as the dinner menu. Score!

It took about 15 minutes for the pizza to arrive and it was quite large for one person. The only way I can describe the pizza is that it tasted fresh. You could taste each individual ingredient and none were overpowering. I hate when people compare dishes to the one they had in a different country, but yes, this pizza brought me back to Italy.

Full review with pictures here....

Visited August 2012