“If I rate this a '1' does it mean that we can keep it to ourselves? BEST PIZZA”
Review of Roberta's Pizza

Roberta's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 5,383 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
New York City
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Best pizza in NYC, hands down. Not a place that you'll stumble upon, but worth the trip! Particularly if you are interested in contemporary art, as there's an interesting building of galleries and studios across the street.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza in the middle of nowhere.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I arrived at around 4pm, so the dinner rush had yet to begin. I walked to the back of the restaurant and sat at the bar. I looked around me while I waited to get a menu and noticed that they had an enclosed patio that was very popular since it seemed that every patron had chosen to sit there rather than inside.

As I skimmed through the menu I knew that I had to get a pizza. I find it silly when a restaurant is known for a dish or item and people order something else. When unsure about toppings, I go for the safe bet; Margherita Pizza. The toppings on this pizza are basil leaves, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. As I was giving the order to the bartender he put a different menu in front of me and said that I could order from this menu. This other menu was for orders made before 3pm, and had cheaper prices, though the choices were the same as the dinner menu. Score!

It took about 15 minutes for the pizza to arrive and it was quite large for one person. The only way I can describe the pizza is that it tasted fresh. You could taste each individual ingredient and none were overpowering. I hate when people compare dishes to the one they had in a different country, but yes, this pizza brought me back to Italy.

Full review with pictures here....

Visited August 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Very good but not Mecca”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The pizza es very good and the place is very attractive, especially because you would never go in if you are not told about it. The brick oven is wonderful, but the pizza is not as crusty to be "excellent". I particularly liked the appetizers!

• Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Great lunch experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

After spending the morning walking around in Brooklyn, and taking loads of great pictures of street art in the Bushwick area, I felt ready for a pizza at Roberta's.
Very low key entrance, that hardly represents the wonderful atmosphere inside.
Very friendly service from the beginning, and I took a seat at the bar.
Had a great Bloody Mary, and after a suggestion from the barman I went for the honey and chili pizza. Great choice, although I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of them.
It's definitely a place I will be going back to and should be a regular stop for anyone in the Bushwick area.

• Visited December 2012
“Urban delight”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A step above the rest in every way. Creative and delicious pizza. Attentive wait staff. Great coffee. Cozy seating with wood burning stove nearby. Such a nice treat for brunch with my hubby. Just go.