“Obnoxious Waitress”

Clover Club
Ranked #92 of 5,320 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooklyn, New York
“Obnoxious Waitress”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Came for drinks one recent late night and suffered from over-the-top uppity attitude from obnoxious waitress. Surprising because on a previous visit the service was knowledgeable and professional.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank nepenthean

New York, New York, United States
“Great Cocktails!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was there this afternoon, thirsting for a well done cocktail. This was my first time there, the place is well designed, with a long well stocked bar towards the back. It was pretty quiet, myself and another patron were at the bar, along with the bartender. I ordered a Negroni, my go to drink when I want something light. I've had many of them at other places, but this one was perfectly prepared, everything was well balanced to my liking. I will definitely be going back!

• Visited May 2013
Wellington, Florida
“Great Cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this place. I've only visited a couple of times with clients, but great strong drinks, wonderful food. All in a cozy environments that's never overcrowded. We always have a great time. A little out of the way for me, but a top hang out choice if I'm in the area

MUST TRY the burgers with goat cheese. Not a fan of goat cheese, but the damn thing just melts in your mouth and is sooooo good.

• Visited February 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Best cocktails in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went here on a humble yesterday in search of a really good Bloody Mary. While Bloody Mary's aren't their specialty the Mixologist made us delicious cocktails. I asked Travis to surprise me with a drink made with vodka and it was the most delicious and refreshing cocktail I've had to date. I've already shared this place with my work colleagues encouraging them to go and I'll definitely be going back, often...

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Cocktails in an charming setting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

The selection of cocktails and wine is endless. So many that I was confused so with the guidance of my experienced and lovely cocktail waitress she suggested their signature cocktail. It was absolutely delicious! We also had the macaroni and cheese which was very good. We went here before dinner at Battersby. A great evening in Brooklyn.

Visited January 2013