“Best cocktails in town”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Best cocktails in town”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went here on a humble yesterday in search of a really good Bloody Mary. While Bloody Mary's aren't their specialty the Mixologist made us delicious cocktails. I asked Travis to surprise me with a drink made with vodka and it was the most delicious and refreshing cocktail I've had to date. I've already shared this place with my work colleagues encouraging them to go and I'll definitely be going back, often...

• Visited January 2013

New York City, New York
“Fantastic Cocktails in an charming setting.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The selection of cocktails and wine is endless. So many that I was confused so with the guidance of my experienced and lovely cocktail waitress she suggested their signature cocktail. It was absolutely delicious! We also had the macaroni and cheese which was very good. We went here before dinner at Battersby. A great evening in Brooklyn.

Visited January 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Fantastic Cocktails in Brooklyn”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I love this place! The atmosphere is lively on a Friday night and the cocktails are really really good. We had a great bartender who based on a few simple questions created drinks for my girlfriend and I that were exactly what we wanted. If its a cold day, go for the tables in the back by the fireplace.

• Visited November 2012
San Francisco, California
“Inventive, seasonal cocktails”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Clover Club is probably the best cocktail bar I've ever been to. Fun decor and ambiance, and the service was really excellent. Not to mention that we were blown away by the menu. It's well curated and changes seasonally, so the fall drinks were quite special. We shared a Fall Harvest punch bowl (which was really fun, they serve it in teacups and a fancy bowl) - absolutely delicious. Clearly potent, but it was so well made that you didn't overtly taste any one alcohol. The mulled cider was a great addition to the mix. The bowl produced at least 10 servings (small cups). I also had a Nice Pear fizzy cocktail, which was superb. I will definitely go back, and want to keep an eye on the rotating menu!

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This find has an inventive menu and wonderfully crafted cocktails. I discovered the place on a trip in May 2012 and had to go back this trip as well.

Deviled eggs were a treat growing up... here they are not just yummy, they are elevated to an art form! There are many great dishes to sample in addition. Everything I have tried was prepared with quality ingredients and inventive flavors.

And as mentioned above, the cocktails are sublime. The menu is broken out into categories like: Punches; Juleps & Smashes; cocktails. My favorite in all my sampling has to be "In the Cards"
Bourbon, lemon, elderflower liqueur, blood orange liqueur, dark rum snap. Delish.

Visited August 2012