Kings Hotel
$458
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Jolie(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotel Le Jolie
$257
$207
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$177
$159
Hotel Indigo(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$156
$144
  • Restaurant
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$187
$169
Travelocity
Wythe Hotel(Brooklyn)
$465
  • Restaurant
The Condor Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've struggled to find something good to say about this place, but it is only five minutes walk from the Metro. The previous two nights We'd stayed in a hotel a similar distance from the centre of Washington DC and that was excellent, so as this place was $10 a night more we were hoping for similar.
Firstly the neighbourhood, which I know they can't change, was Rough and Scary. We walked home after dark and my wife was petrified. It's surrounded by industrial premises.
The things they did have control of; the decor was bleak dated and tatty in the communal areas and rooms. Facilities Nil. Rooms basic and tatty. No tea/coffee making facilities. Bed uncomfortable and needed a thorough clean. Spent the whole time there scratching. Breakfast, which they highlight as being Free, should be. The worst I've encountered anywhere in the world. Bread and preserves, with coffee and juice. My wife drinks tea and even has her own tea bags but no hot water and no staff to ask. Everything awful!
This place may be appealing because of its proximity to the Metro, but don't bother, you'll regret it.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Fatfunfan
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel was very close to the Subway station, an all night deli and was also very clean. The rooms were a little small and we felt a little cramped with both our cases on the floor. The only criticism I have about this hotel is that it is quite noisy. The walls are quite thin and you can hear almost everything. It was quite hard to sleep a whole night. If staying here you need to invest in some ear plugs.

Room Tip: You desperately need to sound proof the rooms. We could hear everything, the lift cables, the cleaners were very noisy in the mornings, we could hear people in the floor below or above brushing their teeth and showering.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Shella4
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We were apprehensive at first to
book, since we will be staying in NYC for 1 week, But we did, and NO regretsThe location was perfect, just one block fr 9th ave staion on line D subway. And its sp easy to transfer to line D. Coming fr JFK airport, we just took the airtrain, transfered to subway line A going to Howard Beach up to 59 th St them transferred to Line D downtown Brooklyn to Coney Island. Got off at 9th Ave. And the breakfast was superb. The place was quiet and safe. Oh and they have an icemaker, in case one needs some ice and hot water dispenser, What else can one ask for . Will be staying here again if I do come back to NYC.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank MANILAROSE59
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed here early March to visit our granddaughter on her 1st birthday. The hotel was nice and the staff was extremely nice. There were a couple small items however that i will note.....the bathroom lighting was dark. I had to go to the window to apply my makeup. Not sure if the other rooms were like that. Also had issues with our tv, but they did send someone up right away to fix. Other than that, it was a very nice place to stay. I wanted to peek at the upper patio area on the top floor and it indeed has a wonderful view. They keep it closed during the winter time. There was a city park across the street which was nice. We heard the breakfast was excellent, but they do not serve everyday and we missed our chance to eat there. I would recommend Toby's coffee for their excellent coffee and breakfast sandwiches. It was about five blocks away, within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Debra J
Reviewed March 11, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com