“First few stays were convenient at best, but never again.”
Review of Kings Hotel

Kings Hotel
Ranked #31 of 59 Brooklyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I say convenient because that's about all the hotel offered. Nowhere was there a sign posted about visitors not being allowed into rooms and I was not informed any of the three times I stayed in the past. We tried asking to be accommodated for the extra person and the woman at the front desk handled the situation terribly and just kicked my friend out, no questions asked. We all ended up leaving and I was unable to receive a refund. The layout of the hotel is atrocious, and to find the lobby taking the stairs makes you feel like a trapped mouse. You can bet that I will never be staying at Kings Hotel again, and I implore you to do the same, spend the extra $50 for a night at the Days Inn a few blocks down. Like I said, the best part was the convenience.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank guyfreshisfif

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed there one night in march.Just wanted a quick getaway.I'm a brooklyn native so the neighborhood didn't bother me as much.I was shocked that it cost me 165.00 for one night on a Thursday.when I called they said it will be 120 but whatever. The room was very clean. I hated the fact that it was only about 10 channels to watch. I ordered takeout and the food was disgusting.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 9, 2013

One of the worst experiences I have ever had in my life. A friend and I were looking for somewhere to stay that was a so I booked this through a second hand sight(Expedia). The second I entered the room I was grossed out. The room reeked of Cigarets, the pillows were not clean looking not entirely fluffed. I travelled up and down the elevator three times, each time different "couples" were checking out. I was so uncomfortable and really afraid I was going to have to spend the night in a brothel. Van, the front desk lady was BEYOND rude, just strait nasty. After about a hour of arguing with the travel site we got our money back and spent the extra 50 dollars to upgrade to a Sheraton. Please, please spend the extra money and go somewhere else.
Im extremely disappointed this hotel is even on recommendation by travel sites.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank J_Mer_13
Reviewed January 26, 2013

After booking and contacting the hotel they refused to allow my service dog. Very unhappy with the service I received on the phone, front desk clerk was rude and very unhelpful.
This is breaking the law.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank tquarry
Reviewed December 15, 2012

we choosed this hotel because of being close to subway and good price to compare manhattan hotels prices :) hotel location's ok but at nights it can be a bit scary! our room's ok, clean, we sleept well both two day..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank cerenemre
Reviewed December 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Okechi
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very good atmosphere,very clean..Every day room cleaning servis...Only Breakfast is simple and i ate from plastic plate:) But i satisfied!From 5 Floor ist wiew to Liberty island but if you want nice and quiet room so 502 is very good.The street where is hotel is dirty but i think safety!!

Room Tip: Iff you want quiet Room 502!!!!