We stayed at the Clermont Apartment location. It is a wonderfully private place, just around the corner from a great bagel shop. On the corner is a small grocery to get anything you may want to nibble on. We used the Eastern Car Service to and from the airport and they were perfect. After a great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed we caught the subway into Manhattan, then rode back to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. It was a good walk back to the apartment from there, but nothing we couldn't handle as active seniors. The neighborhood is lovely and we had a small hint of what it may feel like to live in Brooklyn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, owner-operated B&B offering a modest variety of accommodations in charming Brooklyn, New York. We provide complimentary Wi-Fi, coffees & teas, linens, towels, & soap. The rooms blend Victorian architecture, modern Eastern design, and classic at-home comfort. We are right next to Prospect Park and just 15 minutes to Manhattan on the train! After years in the business, memorable guests, and gracious press from the likes of The New York Times and Le Figaro, we are proud to continue providing an affordable, peaceful, and reliable home from which to explore New York. Our rates may vary depending on our calendar so please contact us directly for the most up-to-date information! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast