I had a lovely stay at Lefferts Manor when I came to NYC for work. It was a great deal (compared to $300 per night hotels in Manhattan) and it was nice to feel like more of "real New Yorker" commuting 20 min to work (5 blocks walk to Prospect Park subway station to catch the Q/B into Manhattan).
Mark was lovely and very available when needed, though knew when to be hands off as well!
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, owner-operated B&B offering a modest variety of accommodations in charming Brooklyn, New York. We provide complimentary Wi-Fi, coffees & teas, linens, towels, & soap. The rooms blend Victorian architecture, modern Eastern design, and classic at-home comfort. We are right next to Prospect Park and just 15 minutes to Manhattan on the train! After years in the business, memorable guests, and gracious press from the likes of The New York Times and Le Figaro, we are proud to continue providing an affordable, peaceful, and reliable home from which to explore New York. Our rates may vary depending on our calendar so please contact us directly for the most up-to-date information! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast