My daughter and I stayed for 4 nights at the Flat on Fenimore , booked through Lefferts Manor. The flat was cozy clean,and adequate , and had air conditioning which was great as it was very warm and humid in NY. The only thing that was missing was a hot plate . There is a microwave, refrig, and tea and coffee maker and sufficient flatwear, but atleast we could have cereal and such which saved on expense. Was about 4 blocks from the metro. Roxanne the owner was very pleasant and accomodating. Safe neighborhood and a geat mexican restaurant not far away. Would recommend to others.The owner of Lefferts Manor, Mark , was very helpful with all of our concerns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, owner-operated B&B offering a modest variety of accommodations in charming Brooklyn, New York. We provide complimentary Wi-Fi, coffees & teas, linens, towels, & soap. The rooms blend Victorian architecture, modern Eastern design, and classic at-home comfort. We are right next to Prospect Park and just 15 minutes to Manhattan on the train! After years in the business, memorable guests, and gracious press from the likes of The New York Times and Le Figaro, we are proud to continue providing an affordable, peaceful, and reliable home from which to explore New York. Our rates may vary depending on our calendar so please contact us directly for the most up-to-date information! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast