From the off, our host Mark went out of his way to be helpful and informative. He gave us tips and orientated us as soon as we arrived, sorted out an extra key with no bother, and helped us carry our luggage to the Flat round the corner where we stayed for nights 2 and 3. He's friendly and a brilliant host with personality.
Both Lefferts and The Flat had lots of period features too eg original tiles in bathroom, a wonderfully powerful shower and spacious rooms with interesting bits of furniture. Having been to NYC before, we both found it refreshing to stay in a house rather than a hotel. It was a home away from home and made us feel like Brooklynites. And everyone we met in the neighbourhood was super friendly too. All in all, couldn't have asked for better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, owner-operated B&B offering a modest variety of accommodations in charming Brooklyn, New York. We provide complimentary Wi-Fi, coffees & teas, linens, towels, & soap. The rooms blend Victorian architecture, modern Eastern design, and classic at-home comfort. We are right next to Prospect Park and just 15 minutes to Manhattan on the train! After years in the business, memorable guests, and gracious press from the likes of The New York Times and Le Figaro, we are proud to continue providing an affordable, peaceful, and reliable home from which to explore New York. Our rates may vary depending on our calendar so please contact us directly for the most up-to-date information! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lefferts Manor Hotel Brooklyn
- Lefferts Manor Bed And Breakfast