“Great experience”

Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #3 of 126 Dessert in Brooklyn
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had heard about this ice cream place so it was on our list when we visited the Brooklyn Bridge Park. What a location! That alone warrants a visit but...the real star is the ice cream. There was a long line when we visited so I didn't actually get in the building. I opted for the much shorter line at the cart outside. I chose Chocolate Chocolate Chip and boy was it good! The chocolate flavor was perfect and the chips were good too. I would love to visit again and try another flavor.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This traditional ice cream place has hard ice cream, hand-dipped to order. There are not many flavors, which makes the decision-making easier, but they are the standard popular flavors, and all quite tasty (from what our group sampled). The ice cream itself is creamy, high-density, sweet but not overdone. They offer the usual cups or cones, plus some fancier options, I think. The staff are efficient in getting the crowds through and on to eating their ice cream. We were there at night, so strolled with our cones, but there was some seating available (limited inside, some benches outside) if that is your preference.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was the best value and tastiest ice cream I have ever had. We all chose the waffle cone with double chocolate, chocolate ice cream! We sat and ate it looking up to the Brooklyn Bridge! A must for any visitor during the summer

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We ate here right after our pizza at Grimaldi's and we're pleased we did. I had the butter pecan plus choc choc chip ice cream. It was lovely but probably would have tasted even better had the weather not been so wet! Great view across the river from the outside seating. A great place to go, especially after lots of pizza.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

It was thrill to try what say is the oldest NY ice cream shop. Ice cream was nice and tasty. The place has great location and the view to the Lower Manhattan is great and also to the bridge. I think it is worth of return as it includes walk over Brooklyn Bridge, piece of history, fine ice cream and exceptional view and some wind...
P.S. just to know...credit card are not accepted so prepare cash for it

1  Thank Voyagepreneur