“Best pizza in Brooklyn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vinnie's Pizzeria

Vinnie's Pizzeria
Ranked #234 of 5,321 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Massapequa, New York
“Best pizza in Brooklyn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

The pizza is so fresh and delicious. I got a chicken parm pizza pie, with fresh dollops of mozeralla cheese on it. Yum! Delivery people are also very nice.

• Visited October 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Unexpected Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I googled Vegan and this place popped up. I was expecting they would have a cheeseless pizza variety for me, but instead they had a TON of choices of "cheeze" covered pizzas. They also had amazing Pizza Wheels and Garlic knots that were vegan. Lastly, I bought pretty much one of every kind of dessert they had (because they were all vegan). I shared them with my friends over the weekend and everyone agreed that they were amazing. Thank you so much for having a variety of food and goodies for lactose intolerant types! I will definitely be back next time I am in NYC!

Northampton, Massachusetts
“T.HANKS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great cheese slice. Fun place to drop in for a quick bite. It's small, But it serves it's purpose well. Good pizza served by cool people, while good music is playing. Bedford Ave in a nutshell. Look forward to come back someday soon.

Melbourne, Australia
“Best pizza in New York”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

After a huge day we were looking for something quick for dinner. We ordered 2 slices of the chicken quesadilla pizza and it was so,oo good. Fresh our of the oven just the way we like our pizza. Not oily and just the perfect amount of topping. It is busy however the customers turn over quickly and the staff are very quick. Lots to choose from so if your in the area, definitely visit Vinnie's Pizzeria.

Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Pizza in the USA - seriously”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Traveling with 2 plant eaters, 1 meat eater, and 1 vegetarian has it challenges. And when your group LOVES pizza it can be a real challenge to satisfy everyone. Not at Vinnie's. This is a place you have to go. We told the person at the counter it was our 1st visit and they promptly gave us a tour of the display counter telling us what each pizza contained. We then enjoyed some of the best pizza I have had since leaving Italy.

Visited July 2013