“Nice cosy restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: btw Clermont and Vanderbilt
Transit: A few blocks from the Clinton/Washington G train, or the Dekalb BQR2345!
Description: Lola Bistro boasts the best garden in Brooklyn, and to be honest, the competition isn't even close. Add to that the quirky, borderless bistro menu stylings of our executive chef Octavio Simancas, a liberal application of some of our signature cocktails, and you have the fixin's for a perfect night out in Fort Greene. But don't take our word for any of this: Come See For Yourself!
Birmingham
“Nice cosy restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We enjoyed a magnificent evening and were able to spend quality time together in the intimate atmosphere. The food was equisite, the service wonderful and had the best Sangria EVER. We felt totally spoiled.. Will definately return next year when on holiday again

• Visited November 2013

New Canaan, CT
“Charming!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We "brunched" here, (pretentious?) last Sunday. It was really almost a verb because we stayed for a long while. Firstly? Go! Secondly? Sit out back surrounded by trees. The service was terrific. We practically let the spunky waitress order for us as she had apt comments about each menu item. The "two for one" mimosa's were terrific. My husband ordered a Bloody Mary that arrived with bacon! My son had a creative margarita. All were perfect. Now to the food. The french toast could have been warmer but was delicious. The "pizza" with lamb, onions and cheese was the hit of the table. I was so absorbed in my own meal and conversation that I can't really recall what everyone else had but all were impressed. I know we will be back as our son just moved to Clinton Hill!

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Cute little place”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I were in town visiting family and decided to try Lola for dinner. Great place. Great, friendly service. Ah-dorable backyard patio seating! Kind of vintage, old library atmosphere throughout the restaurant. Laid back, chill vibe. The food was good. I went against the recommendation of our server and ordered the garbanzo burger (the cilantro kept calling my name). It was a tad bland but I smothered it in the secret sauce and it was much better. The husband ordered the empanada appetizer and chicken fajitas entree. He was pleased with both. One of our favorite parts of the evening was that our check came out to us in a classic Charlotte's Web book. Very creative and way cooler than the typical black leather check book thingie. We'd definitely eat here again, and recommended it to my brother who just moved to the area.

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Great late night dinner”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in at 23:00 with my two daughters,ending their tour of Brooklyn for this Miami fellow. We enjoyed three wonderfully prepared plates, especially beef carprccio.. very friendly atmosphere. :

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, IL
“Mussels, Mussels, and More Mussels”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a charming spot, with an eclectic menu.
Wed nights are all you can eat mussels, and they are very tasty.
The venue is charming and hip. There is also outdoor seating in the back.

Visited June 2013