Ways to Experience Coney Island USA
from $70.00
from $374.00
from $83.00
4,540 results
All reviews amusement park luna park mermaid parade nathan's hot dogs board walk hot dog eating contest new york parachute jump nice beach brighton beach roller coaster brooklyn cyclones baseball game train ride fries ny aquarium times square
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I lived in Brooklyn for over 20 years, and Coney was always a great place to have some fun. Cyclone, Ferris Wheel, etc. Nathans for lunch, Ruby's for a drink. Nice restaurants, great boardwalk. You will love it!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Fantastic atmosphere about Coney, traditional boardwalk seaside resort with funfairs and hot dogs. Lovely long beach and feel good atmosphere. Nathans is a must visit for hotdog and the Cyclone is a must.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

The boardwalk is great and the beach is wonderful. I have found that it is best to get there early to get parking. There are several shops with unique gifts. You can easily spend the better part of the day looking at shops. We were during the hot dog eating contest and it amazed me how many people watch something like that. Coney Island has a great atmosphere and enjoyed by both adults and children.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

went thousand times to Coney island either alone or with friends. I always I had fun met new people swimming enjoying food dancing on the boardwalk and come back exhausted but happy. I won't t never forget hot summer days spent with the people of CONEY. always in my heart.5 stars

Reviewed May 1, 2019

My husband had an urge to visit Coney Island as it features in one of his favourite films. It was a fairly long but simple subway journey from our hotel in Times Square. The theme park wasn’t open and nothing much was, in fact, but this was a very chilly and windy April day. The boardwalk is wide and the nice-looking beach is huge. I can imagine in the summer, this place can be really busy and won’t feel as remote as it did on our visit. We struggled to find somewhere to eat and drink so for us, it was a brief visit (even including the aquarium) with a walk along the boardwalk before finding another subway stop to head back. It made for an alternative to the usual list of things to do in NY.

Date of experience: April 2019