“Fun in the sun”

$382.00*
New York Harbor Jet Ski Tour
Ranked #1 of 35 Fun & Games in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to famous rides like the Cyclone Roller Coaster, the Wonder Wheel and the Parachute Jump, this historic seaside section of Broooklyn is about an hour by train from Manhattan and still boasts a lively boardwalk, beach, and the best hot dogs around.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Things were expensive but what do you expect at a tourist attraction. We had a blast. My teenager had "he best day ever"

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Trip was quite a bit with the metro,we stayed about three hours, also for the children who did roller coasters and other attractions.

1  Thank NicoleS755
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I must say I wasn't much exited about going to Coney Island while being in New york, but as we were a family group with 2 kids we did it for them. And it probed a nice plan for kids/families.
The amusement park is kind of decandent but it has some charm. However, I considered the rides price quite expensive (there's no entrance fee to the park; you buy tickets for each ride or kind of coupons for several, all quite pricey).
I liked the beach and sea-side walk and regretted not having brought bathing suits. I was surprised there would be a beach like that so close to NY city. if having known in advance, I'd have planned it differently and spent half the day in the park and half in the beach.
We ate at Nathan's and I was disappointed at quality, seize and price of food.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's a big amusement park, lots of fun, my family and I got into some of the rides. You. save more money if you buy the wrist band tickets. There's not an entrance fee to get into the park. There's a lot of people at the beach, just relaxing or hanging out. The Ladies restroom has a long line. There's a lot of places where you can grab food. My family and I ate at Nathan's, the price is reasonable. Nathan's is very famous on hot dogs eating contest.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had heard the stories but never ventured out to Coney Island and what a shame. Loved the atmosphere and could not get over how great the beaches were. A great day to share with friends