“Visit the Coney Island Aquarium”
Review of Coney Island USA

$400.00*
Private Tour of Brooklyn Neighborhoods by Foot and Subway
Ranked #1 of 35 Fun & Games in Brooklyn
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to famous rides like the Cyclone Roller Coaster, the Wonder Wheel and the Parachute Jump, this historic seaside section of Broooklyn is about an hour by train from Manhattan and still boasts a lively boardwalk, beach, and the best hot dogs around.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Coney Island, in and of itself, is not a draw unless you like rides and want to spend alot of money on them. However, the aquarium in Coney Island is well worth the trip! Although some of it is still under repair due to damage from Hurricane Sandy, it is a wonderful little aquarium! Use mass transportation, if you can, however, because parking is limited!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been going to Coney Island since I was a child. It has a beautiful aquarium, rides, games, food vendors, small shops, Brooklyn Cyclone baseball and the beach. The summer is the best time to visit. At the beach area you have lifeguards and police patrolling. Once a week you will find the night time fireworks display and a musical performer.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

As a kid my parents always brought me and my friends to Coney Island the boardwalk was great and the food too I can always remember all the fun we had.
Now that I am older my friends and I went back and it was great too see this place busy again and lots of stuff to do and Nathans in full swing was great.
We had a fun full day and I will never forget it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was great in the old days but not the greatest unless you are a roller coaster buff and want to ride the cyclone, if you go do go at night well they have fireworks get a Nathan dog and fries sit in your car then leave

2  Thank adapts
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great new rides, however, you end up spending more money them you would if you visited Great Adventures.