Tripadvisor
Brooklyn
1,115 results
All reviews brooklyn bridge statue of liberty filtered water rooftop bar skyline suite in room dining lower manhattan new york beautiful hotel yoga mat floor to ceiling windows wall street hotel guests hotel experience favorite hotel king room tesla
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

what a fabulous place .... loved that it is eco friendly. Staff is extremely accommodating. Spa is a must! Osprey restaurant very good .... loved the place and look forward to returning. Quite a bit of point of interest. Plenty to do

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hans S, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear mcamejo728,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear you had a lovely time and hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Lovely room with fantastic views. Relaxing room and environment friendly amenities. Great staff with friendly attitude. Comfortable bed and eco friendly bedding and linens. In room coffee maker and lots of welcoming items.

Dear karond601,

We're delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for selecting us and we hope to welcome you very soon again.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend this stunning hotel in all its stunning beauty! From the moment I arrived to the day I left I received extraordinary service. The staff really care. The perfect location means it’s easy to get around the local area or Ferry to Manhattan. The rooms are generous in size with an industrial & “green” decor. I absolutely love the little eco touches such as filtered water station and recycling boxes. They really care about the environment and their guests enjoyment. Thanks to Kikki for the great introduction to my room and to Pasang who looks after your rooms cleanliness with genuine care. Make sure you visit to the Harriet's Rooftop & Lounge for a drink & fabulous sunset view! Thanks for such a lovely experience. I’ll be back!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Janine P,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. I'm personally thrilled to share your comments with Kikki and Pasang and really hope we can all welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I decided to do a staycation here January 10-12. This hotel exceeded our expectations. We loved all of the details in our room and the property right down to the filtered water in our room. We enjoyed it so much that we booked a weekend at the South Beach property in April!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hans S, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear JenfoV,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us. We're thrilled that you and your husband enjoyed your time with us and you'll be in for a treat when you visit South Beach in April. We hope to see you soon again here in Brooklyn.

Have a great week,

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Not only was this the perfect experience for my "post-proposal stay" but this is the place to be at. I wanted to make my new fiance to have the most amazing experience and the hotel made this possible.. As we drove up, there was the valet service in front and they took care of the parking. The check-in was extremely easy. They accommodated all of my requests beforehand to have a fruit platter and alcohol waiting for us. I was able to book the Skyline Suite and the view was absolutely BREATHTAKING. The statue of Liberty, Downtown Manhattan (1 World Trade Center), and a spectacular view of the Brooklyn Bridge. They even had a hammock that I lounged in for an hour while taking these views. I was able to open up the window in a way that it felt like I was on a balcony. EVERYTHING was perfect, from the way to control the temperature of the room, ordering room service with an Ipad, and their water fountain in the room. It was truly an unbelievable experience for me and future wife. I cannot wait to stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Hans S, General Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Anthony M,

First of all, congratulations to your engagement, we couldn't be happier for the two of you. Thank you very much for such a heart-filled review, I'll be thrilled to share your comments with all team members at the hotel.

We hope this was the first of many visits to come. Thank you for choosing us to start this amazing journey.

Have a great week and thank you,