All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat flavored water front desk great gym hotel gym the holiday inn new york room was spotless barclays center amazing hotel fitness center definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay subway stop wellness sidney
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best hotels ever stayed at. Everyone was super hospitable. Shoutouts to Sue, Annisa, Learie. We all chatted for a bit. They were so friendly. They made me feel right at home! Will definitely be back for sure!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
JPC789, Director of Operations at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello breaunp,

We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn and proud to know our customer service made all the difference. Thank you for applauding the efforts of Sue, Annisa and Learie. They are worthy ambassadors of the EVEN Hotels brand and we are fortunate to have them on our team.

Please make plans for a return visit and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed the workout equipment and videos in each room
Food was good and fresh

Service by Learie J and Ryan in the restaurant was great.

All staff were friendly and professional.

Will definitely stay here again!

One issue is the volume of the HVAC system... not sure you can do anything about this...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JPC789, Director of Operations at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello G3828VZlauriew,

We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your experience at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn and greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for highlighting the exceptional efforts of Learie and Ryan who provided you with memorable customer service. They are true ambassadors of the EVEN Hotels brand and we are fortunate to have them on our team.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review! We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed in several hotels in Downtown Brooklyn but this one is the top. Hotel is very nice and clean, room is comfy and equipped with exercise equipments!!
Location is very nice (7 minutes walk from Dekalb market, 4 minutes walk from Hoyt-schermerhorn ) metro station (a and C lines). But most impressive is the staff, they are very polite, helpful and friendly, especially Andre and Charisse and a third lady in the front desk(don't remember her name)
Remember: if you opted for valet parking, they need up 30 minutes to bring your car but I felt i got it back in 10 minutes.

Hello tigani,

We are delighted to learn you enjoyed an exceptional experience at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn. Thank you for noting the excellent customer service from our staff and particularly applauding the efforts of Andre and Charisse. Our hotel truly stands out among the growing crops of hotels sprouting all over Brooklyn and it's all attributed to the personalized service we provide.

Please make plans for a return visit and we hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The Even hotel has a lot going for it , but it also is lacking in some areas.
The location is good, check in was easy and the hotel prides itself on its holistic atmosphere.
I just needed a place to stay near my daughter so I did not use the gym or the equipment in the room which would be a novelty for anyone who wants to partake.
The average price for a room is quite fair, although on the weekends it tends to get pricey ( more than i prefer to pay ) for this type of hotel. It has the feel of a hostel since the lounge and dining room are all in one area.and it was quite lively. I had dinner, a great salad and was served by a charming wait person names Learie J.
There is also a separate area where you can get fresh squeezed orange juice , coffee , tea and purchase some nice snacks, if you want to take away.
My biggest complaint had to do with the room....the bed was comfortable , shower area fine, but the window covering was so inadequate as to let it all the light from outside. I always bring a sleep mask with me , so i used it.
I would say, if you want a decent hotel and can get a room for under $150.00 a night the Even is a perfectly fine place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2019

Hello shelley b,

We are pleased to hear your thoughts on your recent stay at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn and we value your feedback. Thank you for pointing out what we can improve upon in our rooms and will make sure to find a suitable solution in the future. We are particularly grateful you mentioned the exceptional efforts of Learie. He is a true hospitality professional and we are fortunate to have him on our team.

Thank you for sharing your review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

First time staying here and I’m impressed with the customer service . Very clean hotel , hip , modern. Cool bartender named Learie . He’s very knowledgeable to all the sights to see and hip clubs to hangout at . He was a big help ! I’m extending my stay . I usually stay at the Holiday inn but this place is cooler . It’s my new go to spot . So chill .

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello Iesha198534,

Thank you for choosing EVEN Hotels on your recent visit to Brooklyn! We appreciate your feedback and pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting our clean hotel, unique concept and personable service from the likes of Learie. He is a worthy ambassador of the EVEN Hotels brand and we are fortunate to have him on our team.