“Just ok”

Pacific Standard
Ranked #2,837 of 5,532 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service lacked quite a bit. I waited at the bar for 10 minutes before the bartender asked what I would like.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

It's good in cost, selection, atmosphere, games, TV, darts, population, etc. All around a solid place.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Well where do I start. I went in on a Tuesday night and asked them what beers they had pouring for $3 like their website listed. I was then promptly told that they do not offer $3 dollar beers on Tuesday, it’s now on Monday nights. Even after telling the rude bar tender that I had traveled from Manhattan to their joint because we wanted to check them out (me being a beer geek and my wife and I were on a date) I proceeded to show him their web site on my phone, even showing him the page that said indeed Tuesday nights had $3 pints. The response I got from this guy was... Well too bad, then he proceeds to help other people out. I then ask if I could see the manager. He told me that not only would he not care about the problem but that he wouldn't go and get him. Within a 1hr of me leaving the establishment I checked the website to see that they had corrected the issue.

I can easily say that if you are looking for a nice place to have a pint don't bother with this place. There are at least 10 in the immediate area that is much better and the service is more stellar. The place is a little bit of a dive but the prices are average. But the customer service is seriously lacking. Even after writing the manager 3 emails letting them know what happened with my experience I have yet to get a response.

Please do yourselves a favor when you see this place just keep on walking to the 4th ave Pub.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Nice selection of micro and craft brews. Good homemade salsa.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
brooklyn, ny
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Great place to grab a microbrew, nice bartenders, John, one of the owners is awesome and helped us run a meet up there and was super sweet. One of my favorite bars for a "home away from home" feeling. They have a great library, darts, cozy couches, and wi-fi!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook