“Just like Williamsburg....a gem”
Review of Hotel Le Jolie

Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I was coming back from my annual leave from the Middle East to visit my son who lives in WIlliamsburg. The staff was very helpful and friendly (especially Jospeh and Kylene) great location and great price. Walking distance to everything we did in Williamsburg, it was great. The only downside, was it made it much harder for me to go back to the desert. I would definately stay again and highly recommend to parents as well of children that live in WIlliamsburg area. Thanks again and go visit Brookyn. Great, painfully hip shopping on Bedford Ave as well as great eating establishments for good prices.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Dear Texasfan1 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our Hotel, your comments are very much valued. Our team members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. Please visit us soon as we have so many exciting upgrades planned for Hotel Le Jolie : expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area, an on-site fitness center and a brand new décor in all guest rooms !

Hotel Le Jolie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)

Reviewed July 15, 2010

my second stay at the Le Jolie, and I really can't fault the place. Got a room upgrade this time to a King Room with a View, the bed was huge, much bigger than the queen i've had last time. Also the bathroom, had a larger bath in it, and still the same amazing shower.

What else can I say, a better room than last trip, water still supplied in the little fridge, which is a great feature in the room, means I get buy beers, and keep the COLD... there is a vending machine on the first floor, turn RIGHT as you get out of the lift, which I didn't find last time.

Free use of the PC in reception allowing you to print as well, which is always useful,shame there isn't a system to print from your own laptop, but that's probably just me that would find that useful.

Great bars nearby, perfect location for getting to Manhattan and exploring Brooklyn (L and G train nearby, 45 second walk to a bus stop!)

Roll on my next trip to Hotel Le Jolie.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Dear M4RKM ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and appreciate your continued patronage. We are glad you were able to enjoy the merits of our Elite King room and hope you enjoyed the view. It's also great to hear that you found our location to be an easy commute to Manhattan. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed July 8, 2010

When staying over in Brooklyn we usually stay at Hotel Le Blue, but decided to stay at their sister hotel instead because it was closer to where we would be hanging out. What a great choice. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and we were right in the center of Williamsburg. The view from our room was spectacular, we could see the entire skyline of Manhattan, and most of downtown Brooklyn. Easy access to shopping and nightlife, including a german beer bar a block away.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends

Dear joshbushey,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we strive to meet guest expectations . It is also pleasing to know that you have experienced great stays at both of our establishments. Please visit us soon as we have so many exciting upgrades planned for Hotel Le Jolie : expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area, an on-site fitness center and a brand new décor in all guest rooms !

Best Regards

Reviewed July 8, 2010

SHHHHH...don't tell anyone this secret! Hotel Le Jolie is a gem. I almost do not want people to find out about it because I may not be able to book a room when I want to. As far as price, friendly staff, cleanliness, great morning coffee and location, it cannot be beat!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2014

Dear slk1952,
Thank you for such an excellent review of our boutique hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time spent here at our hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn! We hope that you will return to us in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

Hotel Le Jolie is a gem! I'm the type of customer that researches a million hotels and reads every review before booking, and I'm more than satsified that me and my boyfriend booked this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. The hotel was better than the ones we booked in Manhattan earlier in the week. The bed was bigger than expected, huge tv, and clean clean clean!!!! Their options for late dining were extremely beneficial. We arrived late - around midnight and tired.....so the delivery options in their menu book satisfied our hunger pains from a long trip from SF. Thanks so much Hotel Le Jolie - we will be back!!!

Dear guambtrfly,
We are very flattered by your comments and thank you for your kind compliments. One of our top priorities is the cleanliness of our hotel and I'm happy that this was one of the important points for you as well. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2010

It was our first visit to NY and I found this Hotel after much searching. We had a great time. The Hotel was clean, comfortable and above all so so friendly. The lobby staff were helpful and informative and the manager lovely. We would definately come back and back.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2014

Dear LisaJolie ,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and will appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2010

My son and I went to see a show at the Williamsburg Waterfront and wanted to be within walking distance of the show and stay the night.
Hotel Le Jolie was easy to find and from the time I made the reservation over the phone till the time we checked out the experience was perfect.
The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. I think they even gave me a little fathers day discount because the fee was $20 less than when I booked it. THANKS!!!!!!!
The most important thing I see is that Hotel Le Jolie is going to lead the way in restoring the Williamsburg area.
Thanks again and look forward to visiting again.
Barry

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Dear BLively44 ,

Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! Please visit us soon as we have so many exciting upgrades planned for Hotel Le Jolie : expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast area, an on-site fitness center and a brand new décor in all guest rooms !

Best Regards