“Modern, clean, and great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Le Jolie

Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washingtonville, New York
“Modern, clean, and great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last night. When arrived at the hotel real early around 1030am and our room was ready. Check in usually isn't until 3pm. Front desk staff was very nice. We stayed in room 303 which was on the third floor in the back of the hotel away from traffic noise. The room was very clean and modern. We loved the flat screen TV and DirecTV! No problems with the room at all. Breakfast was just ok; that is the only reason I didn't give it a five star review. We can complain since it was free but a few hot items would be great, like eggs or sausage. The food they did have was good. Would definately stay again!!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mark S
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, November 9, 2014
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for this great review! We strive to provide an excellent and comfortable stay to each and every guest and to hear that we achieved just that brings a great joy to all Team Members! We take our guests' suggestions very seriously, thus I'm pleased to inform you that we will be expanding our Breakfast area to accommodate increased number of seating as well as to add highly requested hot items such as eggs & sausage ! Please visit us soon to discover what more can we offer !

Hotel Le Jolie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Sweet little boutique hotel, really sweetly put together. Rooms were a little cramped and the subway was a little far away, but those were the only complaints. I'd definitely stay here again -- heck, I'm hoping I have a reason to stay here again soon!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank JohnathanPR
Hello JohnathanPR,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie! I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and decided to share your review online. I'm pleased to inform you that we do have different sizes of the rooms - our larger ones being a room with two twin beds and elite king room. We hope to see you soon!

Best Regards
Sherwood, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good location near Williamsburg. Includes parking. Small rooms but good for the money...hey its NY. Great staff. Have stayed here twice now. Suggest a city view room. Unlikely location but its a cool neighborhood. Appear safe.

Room Tip: City view on back side of hotel away from expressway.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hello Gary S,

Being located in the heart of Williamsburg, less than 5 minutes from Public Transportation and minute’s away from Manhattan has brought us an array of different guests. We are glad you were able to enjoy the merits of our location!

Hampton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am very pleased to have found Hotel Le Jolie. While my room on the 7th floor was small, it was well-appointed, immaculate and very comfortable with the most divine shower I have experienced in New York City. I opted to pay extra for a view of Manhattan, and loved watching the sun set over that iconic skyline. The hotel has about six parking spaces it makes available to guests at no charge on a first come, first serve basis. There was always a space available to me during my 2 night stay; had no spaces been available I could have parked in a free public lot across the street. Staff assured me they park there, and have never had any problems. The hotel faces the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway on Meeker. Not a particularly attractive location, but within short blocks you are in the lively neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Greenpoint with shops, restaurants, and parks galore. I felt perfectly safe walking to and from the hotel, even late at night. Front desk staff were warm, courteous and very helpful with directions.
My only complaint was not really a fault of the hotel. The room's double windows muffled noise from the highway; and thick walls prevented me hearing neighbors' TVs or toilets. However I shared a wall with a woman who talked on her cell phone late one night for over an hour in a loud strident voice...barely pausing to breathe as she shared the minutiae of her life with her listener (and me, unhappily). In hindsight I should have contacted the Front Desk personnel and asked their assistance. Instead I piled the very soft, comfortable pillows on my head and finally fell asleep.
Again, this hotel is a real find; and with a son living in Greenpoint, I anticipate being back time and time again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with a Manhattan view; not only is the view spectacular, you will avoid noise fr...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear Claudia6604,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie and for taking your time to post such a positive review! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Elite Room facing Manhattan with newly renovated bathroom. I'm glad that you had a great time exploring our neighborhood and found our complimentary parking useful during your stay. I will make sure to pass on your great comments to all our Team Members. I'm sorry that you were disturbed one night by another guest staying next to you. Please rest assured that our Front Desk Agents are always more than happy to assist our guests at any time - day or night. Hopefully we can welcome you next time with new upgrades such as expanded Lobby and Breakfast areas, brand new fitness center and newly renovated guest rooms !

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very clean and comfortable! Wonderful shower and shower accessories. Even has a toothbrush holder. Small but appropriate for the area. Wonderful view of the city. Easy to walk to everything. Not one complaint. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Upper floors have a great view!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sherry131313
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Sherry131313,

Thank you for such a positive review and I'm glad that everything was up to your expectations ! It is goal of all Team Members to provide excellent service to each and every guest. We have recently renovated all the bathrooms that feature a rain shower that you liked so much. Also, there would more changes ahead- expanded Lobby and Breakfast Area, followed by remodeled guest rooms and a brand new on-site fitness center. Hope to see you soon !

Best Regards,
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife and I have been staying here for 5 years usually 3-4 times a year. We have always had a pleasant experience while staying at the hotel. The staff has been pleasent and helpful.
We will be staying at the Hotel Le Jolie in the future and it will work well for us again. It is the place to stay in Williamsburg.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank 400imer
Dear 400imer,

Thank you for your loyalty and patronage throughout the years! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your positive comments with all the Team Members! There are more exciting changes coming to Hotel Le Jolie soon - expansion of Lobby and Breakfast area, new on-site fitness center and newly renovated guest rooms ! Please feel free to contact me directly when planning your next visit !

Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is very neat and located within walking distance to the Williamsburg/Greenpoint neighborhoods. Great service and a wonderful place to stay. Multiple rooms reserved to accommodate coworkers for a big business trip, not one complaint!

Thank you Hotel Le Jolie!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear tkanderson77,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie as an accommodations for your coworkers ! It was a pleasure to host your guests in our hotel and most of all to learn that they enjoyed their stay with us ! We are going to have many exciting changes coming soon to Hotel Le Jolie- expansion of the Lobby and Breakfast Area as well as on-site fitness center and newly renovated guest rooms ! We hope that you will keep our hotel in mind for future bookings.