“clean, friendly and would definitely return.”
Review of Hotel Le Jolie

Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hotel is very nice, staff is very friendly. The breakfast is fresh and more than we expected. The beds are so comfortable I will return since my Daughter lives 5 min. away.Nice to know I can visit and stay in a clean and safe place.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank missy1321
Urszula1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2014

Hello missy1321 ,

We are proud to say that we are home away from home for many parents visiting their children who moved to Williamsburg and all our Team Members strive to provide an ultimate comfort for each and every guest. We are happy to hear that you will return to us in the future!

Best Regards
Hotel Le Jolie

Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed in Le Jolie hotel for seven days. Although the hotel is not in Manhattan, it is certainly worth staying there as it is cheaper than staying in Manhattan. The hotel is located close to the subway station Lorimer and within ten minutes you are in Manhattan. The rooms were not very big, but they were very clean and tidy. You will get free water bottles in your fridge every day and there is also free breakfast every morning. The staff is really willing to help you. When it was raining they offered as an umbrella. There is also free wifi and there is a computer and printer that can be used. Some people say it can be noisy because it is located close to the high way but we did not experienced that. Overall, a very good hotel which is worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amsterdam1986

Dear Amsterdam1986,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Le Jolie. We offer many attractive amenities at a budget friendly price and we are glad you found our hotel to be a great choice while travelling to Brooklyn. We hope to see you soon !

Reviewed May 28, 2013

another good visit. The standard is always consistently good.
The breakfast facilities are good for the inclusive price. it is ideally suited to someone visiting the Greenpoint area of Brooklyn. It is close to a large number of good small restaurants on Graham and Bedford.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank whereischrissie

Dear whereischrissie,

Thank you for returning to Hotel Le Jolie for another pleasant stay! It brings true joy to all our Team Members to hear that we have provided you with an utmost hotel experience. We will soon have to offer even more amenities such as an on-site fitness center, expanded Breakfast and Lobby area and newly remodeled guest rooms! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My daughter found this little gem on the edge of Williamsburg. I was very apprehensive looking out from the taxi, the area seemed a bit rough ( thats Brooklyn) , but the inside was great! My room was bigger than rooms at the Standard or the Hudson, I could unpack and store my luggage! I could actually turn around without banging into something! Spotlessly clean and very quite with a decent breakfast, and one stop on the L train to downtown. Great value found here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank donm975

Hello donm975,

Thank you for sharing your review with fellow travelers! I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean and your room spacious. We plan to expand our Breakfast and Lobby area in upcoming months, also adding an on-site fitness center and brand new décor in all guest rooms. Please visit us soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in NYC because I Found this hotel not too far, not too close to the centre as I like. The subway trains are near the hotel and they take you to manhattan. The personnel was very kind with me making me fell very satisfied about how they responded to all my requests. I did not ave any additional fee to pay although I watched movies in my room. The service was good as I have always found my room clean when I used to come back in the evening. Every morning I found a large amount of food to eat at breakfast. If I'll ever go back again tu NYC there is only one sure choice i am gonna make: Hotel Le Jolie.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Akilin123

Dear Akilin123,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Le Jolie. I'm pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and found its location close to major points of interest. We are proud to say that we are home away from home for many travelers and I'm glad you also felt that way. We hope to see you next time when travelling to Brooklyn, New York.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is an easy location in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. 15 min. from LGA. Easy to walk to many restaurants and shopping. Rooms are very sharp, clean and comfortable! The staff are just so very lovely, friendly and helpful! Check in is at 3:00 and they had us in our room by 10:30 since we arrived on an early flight. They do their best to accommodate. I will try to book there every time I return to Brooklyn!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pamlia

Dear Pamlia,

Thank you for your comments! Being located in the heart of Williamsburg, less than 5 minutes from Public Transportation and minutes away from Manhattan has brought us an array of different guests. We are glad you were able to enjoy the merits of our location! See you soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lovely hotel. Clean, decent sized rooms, surprisingly good buffet breakfast, and only 5 minutes walk to Lorimer Street subway where L trains into the heart of Manhattan are frequent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel, and would certainly stay here again. Williamsburg is a good area for bars and restaurants, again only a stroll from Hotel le Jolie.

• Stayed: May 2013

Hello Gogso1,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review based on your recent stay at Hotel Le Jolie. I'm happy to hear that you found the commute to Manhattan an easy one with a short walk to a nearby subway station. Being located in the heart of Williamsburg, we are just steps away from countless restaurants, bars, cafes and shops - have a stroll and explore !