Hotel Le Jolie
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Restaurant
$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Aloft New York Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$201
BestWestern.com
$232
$195
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel BPM Brooklyn(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$157
$144
Agoda.com
The Condor Hotel(Brooklyn)(Great Value!)
$179
$168
Priceline
1,553 results
All reviewsfree parkingbrooklyn queensdouble windowsrooms are smalll traincontinental breakfastnew yorkwilliamsburg areathe breakfast areahard boiled eggsstarbucks coffeebedford avenueyogurtmanhattan viewup to datenice breakfastcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 24, 2012

My husband and I spend one night at Hotel Le Jolie the weekend before Christmas. I booked the room online approximately 2-3 weeks prior to out visit. Shortly after booking I received an email from the manager, offering an upgrade to a Manhattan view room for an extra cost. I opted not to book the upgrade, and kept the standard view. The standard view room overlooks the BQE, but luckily the room was not noisy, even with high volume traffic right outside the window. The room was tiny, consistent with a room in the city, but very well appointed and comfortable. The price was good, and it was a refreshing change from the Manhattan prices I am accustomed to paying whenI travel to the city. We only had coffee from the complimentary continental breakfast spread, but it looked like a good option for a quick bite.

Room Tip: The standard rooms overlooked the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, but the soundproofing is good, so it is a good option for the budget conscious..
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelLeJolie, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Jolie. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed here a year ago and came to experience the Christmas season in New York. I fell in love with New York and this hotel immediately. My first choice was to stay in a hotel in the city but the cleanliness of these hotels were awful. This was also nicer because it was away from the busy city. I work at a boutique hotel in California as well so I was a huge fan of staying at this hotel and everything felt so new and newly furnished. Free bottles of water in the room too! Whenever going on trips, I spend so much money on just food so it was a huge plus saving on breakfast. I want to vacation in New York again and I am definitely coming back here.

The front desk staff was nice but I felt they lacked energy but the housekeepers, bellman, and engineering staff were so helpful and nice.

Room Tip: Any room is great but higher floors are better.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stay here at Hotel Le Jolie twice a year when visiting family. The location is ideal. Although it is located in a semi industrial area, shops and food is a SAFE blocks away. Two blocks from the L Lorimer line, with easy access to Manhattan. Less than 10 minutes away. Nice views of Manhattan skyline. Williamsburg is growing daily. Great food in the immediate area. The staff is courteous, helpful and they are commited for you to enjoy your stay.
Outstanding customer service, complementary bottled water ( a real plus) and umbrellas, and breakfast every morning. There are no downsides to staying at this property. The rooms furnishings are new, the rooms are spotless, and well appointed. I highly recommend this property. No surprises. There are cheaper rooms available, but I prefer the consistency and quality of Hotel Le Jolie.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our son lives up the street and we were surprised to find a nice hotel in the neighborhood.
The area is quite up and coming, nice restaurants etc, depending on which way you walk :-)
The Hotel Jolie reminded us of Europe. It has small, well arranged rooms, nice bathroom and
adequate breakfast offerings. The pastries were quite good. We experienced little noise either from outside (5th floor) or from inside (the occasional door closing). The staff is friendly and available. We will definitely go back. A comment on the description of the area being "seedy". My pet peeve is so much trash on the streets. However,
amidst many old not so impressive buildings in Williamsburg, is some impressive new construction. Many very good restaurants celebrate their "quaint" digs in these old buildings; the insides being much more attractive than the outsides. We even spotted a movie star at a bar. Brooklyn is full of surprises!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and on the opposite side from the busy road.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

stay started with Ursula at front desk being very nice,all the employees greeting me, room being nice and clean, nice amenities in bathroom, large screen tv, and nice continental breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: ask for a room that faces the houses
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Darrell J, Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

The Hotel Le Jolie team thanks you so much for selecting our hotel for your lodging needs while in Brooklyn. We also thank you for such kind regards to our service and facilities.

It is our goal at Hotel Le Jolie to provide the very best in guest services and overall experience so we are especially proud of your comments that will be shared with our entire team.

In addition, we have since repaired the door to your guest room and thank you very much for bringing it to our attention.

We would like to invite you back to stay with us on your next visit and to make it easier for you to book. Please contact us directly at reservations@hotellejolie.com and we gladly take your reservation and reply directly with your confirmation.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the very best!