“Another good stay”

Hotel Le Jolie
Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Brooklyn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed 4 nights this trip and found the staff as pleasant and efficient as usual, everything clean and tidy. The room had everything I needed and everything about the bathroom is good quality.
Breakfasts are fine although I would like a greater selection of fruit.... prunes and bananas added would be great. i would also prefer vanilla yogurt to other fruit flavours.......But I realise I am getting quite picky now. the breakfast buffet is tended fantastically so that everything is available, tidy and appetising whether you are there at 7am or 9am.
I shall look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: I have stayed numerous times whilst visiting my son who lives close by and have stayed in rooms on v...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank whereischrissie
HotelLeJolie, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you whereischrissie, ! Our repeat guest's frequent enough that they intimately know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. See you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,509)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

OK at half the price. Room was barely adequate size for 2 people. Clean and pleasant staff. Felt mislead by high ratings on TA. Should have kept reading! There are very few parking spots. Had to park across the street under highway.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Peter G, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about Hotel Le Jolie. Under isolated events, we may fall short of exceeding our guest expectations. I have passed your comments on to the General Manager and Corporate Office. All feedback is necessary for us to continue to improve.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed at Le Jolie for 5 nights, and extended one more night.
Room was not big but enough for myself. Staff was helpful especially a black hair lady (thank you for free umbrella *not cheap one I still use it, room upgrade!). Room was clean, nice bed, towels were fluffy. Subway station is about 5 min walk, one side do not have any shops around, other one has dinner and natural grocery store. 10 min to 8th ave station, easy access to Port of Authority and Penn Station. Breakfast did not have so many choices but good enough for start of the day, always very clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank live_baby_live
HotelLeJolie, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you Live_Baby_Live for your wonderful comments about our Hotel! We take pride in our excellent customer service skills as well our ability to maximize the level of satisfaction from all our clients. All our guests' instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. We hope to see you in the near future!!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at Le Jolie for four nights. The room was small, but clean, with a refrigerator and complimetary water daily. The breakfast was OK, good coffee. Good location. The subway was close, many restaurants, shops and bars in Williamsburg. Cheap laundry service, free luggage storage for several days. An excellent alternative to busy Manhattan hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJNOO

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Jolie. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Le Jolie is a small hotel, the staff was very helpful and friendly. We chose this place as it was close to a wedding we were attending, but turned out to be a place I would come back too. The rooms were small, but very big where it counted, the beds were big and the bathroom was fine.
the breakfast was OK. Coffee was good. I will return

Room Tip: Got to upper floors, three or four.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Fordan
HotelLeJolie, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently moved my daughter back to college in Brooklyn over the past four years I have stayed at anumber of places in the NYC area. I have the Hotel Le Jolie one of the nicest places to stay and a great value. But my recommendation also extends to the knowledgeable and friendly staff. On my recent trip I had an extra day or stay in area and they were most helpful with many suggestions for things to do and great places to eat. The staff made my stay a memorable one. The facility is very nice and cozy. If you have to stay in the area I strongly recommend the Hotel Le Jolie.

Room Tip: I've stayed at the hotel a number of times on different sides an floors and all were fine.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TvKidIndy

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nestled in the heart of Williamburg, Brooklyn, this hotel offers great rates only a train ride away from the Big Apple. The rooms and hotel were very clean. The front desk was accomodating to tourists traveling from out of town. I would highly recommend this hotel when staying in NYC on a budget.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Love2travel2carib
HotelLeJolie, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012