“Great Hotel”

Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Fairbanks
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had a great experience. The room was in excelent shape and the staff were pleasant. I would recommend this hotelto anyone. The breakfast was exceptional with eggs, sausage and the whole works. Not just muffins, waffles and cereal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronald M

Reviewed April 26, 2014

we are an army family in the middle of moving from alaska back to texas. the movers had taken all our stuff already so we decided to get a room. i booked with best western pioneer park for the indoor pool and we LOVED IT!!!! great service, friendly staff!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank anababee
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Clean and comfortable. Quiet and convenient. Nice Staff. Can always count on Best Western. I find them the same about everywhere I go. I appreciate the AAA discounts and Best Western Membership opportunities.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 2 night stay, the room had the most comfortable hotel bed I have had to date! My king room was quite large, even a area I could set up my yoga matt :) The front desk ladies were so personable, made you feel right at home;)!! They took the time to write down and map out numerous things to do and where to eat :)!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Was very impressed with the cleanliness and convenience to Pioneer Park and downtown. The beds are very comfortable and breakfast is a nice addition. We were in town for a curling tournament and the staff was great to work with even when we came back at 4:00 in the am after a tournament game.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Rooms were decent size. We had 2 rooms and one of them had a weird smell (perhaps because it was right next to the electrical room on first floor?). It was also quite noisy. They did give us a different room once they were made aware of the situation.
Breakfast was good. Waffle maker was kinda a disaster. Regardless of how much PAM we used, waffles got stuck to the waffle iron so it was almost a struggle to get a waffle made. Other breakfast options were good. Coffee was decent.
Sink is outside the bathroom. Soap dispensers instead of soap bars. So that was nice.
Staff was a bit disappointing though. They were helpful in general but couldn't tell us where would be a good spot to see northern lights. Didn't really make any effort to answer our questions either. Simply said "I don't know". For someone who works in a touristy spot, I would assume that they would have a little more information.
Will not stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Crystelshine
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed previously (when i was younger) at Best Western and this would have to be one of the best experiences of a Bst Western I have stayed at. The accommodation was very comfortable and I would rate it as one of the better places I have stayed at. Nice big king size bed, free internet and free breakfast made it that much more value for you money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple