Our room was a suite with two arm chairs in front of the TV, a wet bar, refrigerator and table with chairs. Our king size bed was very comfortable. The toilets are very noisy - you can hear your neighbors flush. The drapes let in lots of light. The dining room was crowded at the buffet breakfast, but the wait wasn't long. The buffet breakfast was delicious and a little pricy, but all food in Alaska is pricy. The servers were prompt. The tour desk was very helpful - they steered us to a delightful tour of Fairbanks in 15 person vans. The lobby gets very crowded when groups are waiting for their busses. The hotel is several blocks from downtown and other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska