The Westmark is a nice hotel, just a few blocks from downtown. The rooms are nice, but some have rooftop views, so ask about the view when checking in. The restaurant breakfast buffet is quite varied, but be early, before the eggs get hard and the icing slides off the cinnamon buns. I would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska