We stayed for 2 nights as part of a Holland cruisetour- had rooms on a high floor with a nice city view. Rooms are large, clean and renovated with comfortable beds- we did not have a fridge or microwave as others did but a good coffeemaker. Loved the blue glacier nightlight so much we bought one in the gift shop. Blackout drapes were handy given the less than 2 hours of darkness. The self-serve laundry came in handy. We ate breakfast and dinner here as part of a pre-purchased meal plan- $71 king crab was not excluded from the menu choices! The food was excellent and Joyce was the nicest hardest working waitress we ever had the pleasure of meeting. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center is rising to new heights in Fairbanks and sets the standard for elegance, style and service in the Golden Heart City. With a convenient downtown location, the Westmark Fairbanks is prepared to meet your every need, whether business or leisure. Your hospitality needs are served with 400 guest rooms and more than 17,000 square feet of meeting space. Junior, executive and two room suites are available. Wi-Fi internet connection is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Hotel Fairbanks
- Westmark Fairbanks Hotel And Conference Center Alaska